one time....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Sep 29, 2000.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

when I was in middle school, they just put mongolids in regular school here in nc.. (New program that went bust) any ways, I went into the bathroom, and I saw this one mutant motherfucker, sqatting on a urnal shitting into it... so of course I kicked him, and he fell on the floor, crying , and shtting at the same time... man that was fucking funny...

2. IRISHBITCH

IRISHBITCH New Member

Hehehe....I'd imagine so. Sounds laughable!
    Squatting into a urinal to shit? America's funniest home videos woulda been funnier if they had a retards section!Er, oops...I meant challenged section. There.

------------------
    Dig it or fuck off!

3. amputee_annie

amputee_annie New Member

its cool having a mongoloid cousin with a big head. i remember one time he stuck his finger in the light socket and went fling across the room. the lil bastard didnt learn his lesson. but i scared the hell out of him the next time he tried to fuck with the socket i went "bzzzz" he looked up and around then started crying. what a dumbass.

4. amputee_annie

amputee_annie New Member

its cool having a mongoloid cousin with a big head. i remember one time he stuck his finger in the light socket and went fling across the room. the lil bastard didnt learn his lesson. but i scared the hell out of him the next time he tried to fuck with the socket i went "bzzzz" he looked up and around then started crying. what a dumbass.