One Night Stand

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by phatboy, Aug 19, 2008.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Ever been the Standee or the standed on????

Went to a 'drinking' party at this girls house, she was pretty hot and there was going to be a few other friends there, so I decided what the hell, I'll go. She had one of those moms that wanted to be 'cool' and she would let us drink at her house, as long as we stayed and didnt get too rowdy.

So the party is going on, only about 8 of us are drinking, those that couldnt stay all night couldnt drink. So about fuck it must have been about 2am, those of us that stayed were sitting there watching fucking ren and stimpy. So her mom is getting tired, I guess, and she comes up stairs and makes pallets, no shit right, with blankets and all and pillows....Up stairs was split, with elizabeths room on one half and the other half being like a second living room. So I get the floor in the living room. No big deal, Im tired and drunk so sleep aint all bad. Well Elizabeths friend has decided to sleep in the living room too, on the couch, so ok, whatever. As soon as the lights go down she starts talking. just talking, like it aint fucking late as hell. So she decides to get on the floor so she doesnt have to talk so loud, like Im fucking listening. Anyways she's a couple of years older than me, and nice body, face was ok, she had some acne action (too much makeup) but not bad looking.

So it went from talking, to her getting up on me, you know just wanting to be 'held' or whatever, so of course I fucked her, a couple of times, and eventually I got some sleep. So the next morning I wake up pretty early, probably around 8, I was going to head home, i was tired, hung over, and wanted to get in my own bed. So as Im getting all my shit together to leave she looks at me and says, 'you leaving?' and I told her 'yea, I need to get home' and she was like 'ok, bye'. So as Im leaving Im thinking to myself, what the fuck? ok bye? I get in my truck and I start laughing thinking to myself, ha ha I got used....ha ha.....

I fucked her again a couple of months later, just so I could leave her with that feeling...
    I dont think either one of was attracted to the other, just that we wanted to screw. :)

(yes I am an asshole)

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Nobody? Im the only one scorned????

I see how it is.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

"A gentleman never tells..."

;)

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

If a gentleman ever comes into this place it will implode.....

5. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

You can read all my stories in the Penthouse Forum like everyone else.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I can't say I have done that.

There was only one guy I did once and we had been dating for a couple of weeks before that. Before we did it, I told him that I just wanted to get it over with and after it was over, I was done with him totally and ignored him. (rebound, high school) I think that really bothered his ego because he was one of those guys in school that all the girls liked and he would screw just about anyone and then ignore them, so when it someone beat him at his game I think it pissed him off. He ran his mouth about me to my friends, but he would continue to come around after that. I was just never impressed by him, but his roommate was hot.

7. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I've had my share of one-night stands. Getting a repeat performance was a bigger deal. It took me a while to get a skill set worthy of a return visit. When I did, I married her.

8. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

all of mine ended up long term relationships, and one marriage. except one, he sucked in bed, fell asleep, I went to the bathroom, saw all kinds of female stuff... including my favorite perfume (snagged it) decided to look in the closet - full of his wifes clothes, I was pissed so I left, with his laptop. You can view as getting paid, or you can view it as - teaching him a lesson- don't cheat on your wife with clepto sluts from a club.... no matter how unbelievably hot they are HAHA

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

All that and modesty too!

Can I get my laptop back?

:)