NOT SURE WHAT I'M DOING HERE...

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Nursey, Dec 8, 2001.

1. Sexual Chocolate

Sexual Chocolate New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    I aint your sister u fuckin gay nigger and the day u fuck 2 women is the day i deep throat you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You's right about both... I'd never let a loose lush like yourself into *my* inner circles...

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I shudder at the thought of being allowed into the inner circles of a faggot nigget

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    fuck it will he come over if i offer deep throat?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i wouldn't even come over if you offered to let me slit your gullet and fuck the warm bloody moist hole skank

4. unlimited-time

nigget aka nigger with a typo

5. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucking Busy Pimp:
    i wouldn't even come over if you offered to let me slit your gullet and fuck the warm bloody moist hole skank<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I get the idea pimple you only like it if they have enough pubic hair to remind you of the days when your mother allowed you access to her stinky maggot infested hole.

6. Sexual Chocolate

I shudder at the thought of being allowed into the inner circles of a faggot nigget <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must shiver alot when you sleep, eh? You know you can't get enough... Now bend over and let me pretend you're Elton John.

7. unlimited-time

Even elton wouldn't fuck a nigger

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

I get the idea pimple you only like it if they have enough pubic hair to remind you of the days when your mother allowed you access to her stinky maggot infested hole.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you know jack shit peggy

9. Sexual Chocolate

Even elton wouldn't fuck a nigger <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not so sure about that... he did give Eminem a hug at the Grammy's...

10. unlimited-time

If you say so Pimple

11. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sexual Chocolate:
    I'm not so sure about that... he did give Eminem a hug at the Grammy's...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah and??? damn nignogs should really get pack to picking cotton and less time doing white people stuff.

12. Sexual Chocolate

Yeah and??? damn nignogs should really get pack to picking cotton and less time doing white people stuff. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow... you dun' seem mo' repressed than I originally thought... you REALLY need some dick.

13. unlimited-time

As long as it's not some nasty nignog dick