NOT SURE WHAT I'M DOING HERE...

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Nursey, Dec 8, 2001.

1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I just got overcome with an irrepressible urge to post this here,erm...err..

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Your biting that blokes cock

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

No!Can't you see,UT!?!!That's a dog...and it's biting your nose!

4. unlimited-time

Hate to disagree but that is definately a penis and it looks like you are having a good chomp on it

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I think you need bigger,better glasses fatty!!!

7. unlimited-time

I'll get new glasses if you have a shave dick breath

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Thanks for the reminder,scrotum-face,but i prefer to use waxing strips for my bikini-line.I think you should give it a miss though,judging by the chronic state of your cunt,UT/naom.

9. unlimited-time

Thats ok rectum licker glad i could of been of some small help.I'll remind you a little earlier next time before your bush gets out of hand and u need the strimmer.

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Thats ok rectum licker glad i could of been of some small help.I'll remind you a little earlier next time before your bush gets out of hand and u need the strimmer. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You looked much better when you were a few stone lighter,Pus-sac,though judging by the colour of your pubes,you bleach that hideous poodle-style mane that is so favoured by the trailer-dwelling harpees the world over.You should know by now that no amount of cosmetic enhancement could improve that mopey,bloated fat fucksack you call a face.

11. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    I know its hard nursey but to come through to the other side your gonna have to admit your addiction to pubic hair growth.
    Even if you grow your pubic hair to such an extent that your can fashion wigs for the needy out of the loose hair,you need to realise it unhygienic and the things now making their homes in your underwear to hybernate for winter is unhealthy.
    Get your shriveled puss filled skanky ass down to the docs and get him to help u.

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

What you are trying to say,Unlimited Time,is that i would tolerate an untidy garden!
    I take great pride in making sure Nursey's garden is trimmed,buffed,pleasantly fragranced and ready for action at any given moment.Having personal experience of Nursey's mouth around my cock I can tell you it's nothing like an alsation's.

13. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucking Busy Pimp:
    What you are trying to say,Unlimited Time,is that i would tolerate an untidy garden!
    I take great pride in making sure Nursey's garden is trimmed,buffed,pleasantly fragranced and ready for action at any given moment.Having personal experience of Nursey's mouth around my cock I can tell you it's nothing like an alsation's.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Poodles??

14. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Poodles??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look whether he sees you as a poodle,an old english sheepdog or a fucking llama-Pimp is not going to want to come over there to stick his dick in your mouth!

15. unlimited-time

16. unlimited-time

shit i really should drink and fuck fuck fuck ooooooooooofffffffffffffffffffff to flood-control.

17. unlimited-time

should not drink

18. unlimited-time

fuck it will he come over if i offer deep throat?

19. Sexual Chocolate

Sexual Chocolate New Member

fuck it will he come over if i offer deep throat?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sista' - tha day you properly deep-throat is tha day I fuck two wimmen at tha same time.

20. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sexual Chocolate:
    Sista' - tha day you properly deep-throat is tha day I fuck two wimmen at tha same time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I aint your sister u fuckin gay nigger and the day u fuck 2 women is the day i deep throat you