No subject, just shooting the preverbrial shit

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Dixie Enormous, Dec 19, 2002.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Why sure, I suppose you can!! Only if u draw me a picture though!!

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Where is my drwaing????????

Sarcastic will u marry me?

3. djdev

djdev New Member

|
    /|\
    |----- =<8--<
    / \

4. djdev

djdev New Member

/ \
    ----- =<8--<
    / \

5. djdev

djdev New Member

fuck! i have to get this write

chef and ella

/ \
    `---- <8--<
    / \

6. djdev

djdev New Member

fuck! i have to get this write

intorducing chef and ellamichele
    --------------------------

/ \
    `---- <8--<
    / \

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

elle michelle scares ross perot......

8. Alien Probe

Alien Probe New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:
    ... Alien you must be gay. You assumed I would be using a guys hand to touch him. Too many fantasies not enough time?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excuse my anti-mysoginistic termanology, or terWOmanology if you prefer... I used the term 'guy' to mean individual. Perhaps, it was a fradulent slip on my part. Who Knows? I might be the first alien out of the closet?

I'll take a lot less for granted from now on.

AP

9. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

Alien: Go away. I don't have a cock to smack you in the face with, so I'm no use to you.

Yes ross, I will marry you. Under the conditions that I am provided with great sex whenever and wherever I want, in addition to some fluffy pancakes.

10. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

YEESSS I am getting married!!!!!!!!!! Yay when shall we get married sarcastic????

11. sweetlyscented

ASAP I am needy

12. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Lets make it a wedding tonight at midnight. We shall make christmas memorable, but not be as cliche as when Danza was going to marry me.........little fucker passed out in the shower cuz he was masturbating too hard........

13. Cute Lil Corpse

Cute Lil Corpse New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alien Probe:
    Excuse my anti-mysoginistic termanology, or terWOmanology if you prefer... I used the term 'guy' to mean individual. Perhaps, it was a fradulent slip on my part. Who Knows? I might be the first alien out of the closet?

I'll take a lot less for granted from now on.

AP
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Y'know, it's actually spelled terMINology.......
    Sorry to be a bugger, but it is......

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

where are you sarcastic!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!???!!!!!

15. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

Sarcastic has gone running in tears because she saw the hate/love/annoying/flirtatious posts your were addressing to me. It is painfully obvious that you be desire an arab love boy, Jewish pig fucker.

16. sweetlyscented

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    where are you sarcastic!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!???!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I moved from NY to MA. I was accepted to HU. I didn't think I would be leaving so soon but the financial aid office called me and asked me to come ASAP.

Soooooo That's why I have been gone for a couple of weeks.

I miss NY.....I miss NY. Everyone here drives so fucking SLOW! People are always smiling and saying hello...WTF is up with that shit? I don't say hello to strangers..

Other then that it's cool. I thought it was going to be all country and shit, but it's actually not.

Bla, the people at harvard make me laugh. I'm in a temp apt. right now then I'm moving on campus...so I'm on 56gay right now...HOW LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to floss my T3

COME SPANK ME ROSS I HAVE BEEN A NAUGHTY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for typing like SHIT, I'm fucking tired of unpacking my shitload of useless stuff...

P.S. Why the fuck does my boiler room make so much noise? That shit has me running through my apt at night when I want to get a drink from the kitchen. God im such a pussy.

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:
    People are always smiling and saying hello...WTF is up with that shit? I don't say hello to strangers...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah i had trouble adjusting to that when i moved back to the middle of nowhere after living in london for years...

smalltownshit... where your personal business is fuel for gossip... yuechblahh!!

18. Cute Lil Corpse

Cute Lil Corpse New Member

MA? That's where I live! I think I'll go stalk you!!!!

19. sweetlyscented

lol pimp, I'm still not used to it. It kind of freaks me out. They wave and smile. I'm walking around like "Ok, he just waved and had a little smirk, Watch out for shadows and footsteps behind me"

I guess I have to get out of the new york attitude.

Corpse No stalkers please!