No subject, just shooting the preverbrial shit

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Dixie Enormous, Dec 19, 2002.

1. Dixie Enormous

Dixie Enormous New Member

Well so far I like what I'm seeing here. This has got to be the best forum online. Where else can a guy talk about anything and fuck with other people without being banned. I think this could be the start of something wonderful.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hi, i'm pimp i live here.. would you like to see me naked?.. you can for only $9.95 a month

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well... naked except for the burning cross painted on my chest

4. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    well... naked except for the burning cross painted on my chest<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

all that for 9.95 a month that is a deal, a steal it's the fuckin sale of the century. i can't wait to be a member

5. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by Dixie:
    for the record I am very sarcastic and like to talk about people so I really don't mean any harm....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah right. I mean, you're just oozing sarcasm right there to start with.

Why don't you just fuck off back to a site that caters for your level of intellect and leave the sarcasm, irony and wit to the big boys (and girls).

6. Dixie Enormous

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    Yeah right. I mean, you're just oozing sarcasm right there to start with.

Why don't you just fuck off back to a site that caters for your level of intellect and leave the sarcasm, irony and wit to the big boys (and girls).
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was that suppose to be funny nutsack? WOW, did you come up with that pbs thing all by your wittle self?

7. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

Oh yes and putting together a bunch of words makes you look EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT.

Sometimes I wish I had a cock. If I did, could beat people like yourself severely in the face with it several times until your skin begins to welt.

I wish someone would shove an "enormous dixie" in your ass, faggot.

8. djdev

djdev New Member

Don't listen to them, they dont know what they're talking about.

9. sweetlyscented

Actually, that reply was meant for enormous. I don't have a problem with anyone else that has posted on this thread.

10. Dixie Enormous

Sometimes I wish I had a cock. If I did, could beat people like yourself severely in the face with it several times until your skin begins to welt.

I think someone needs a cock in the butt. Come on over and I'll give it to you Bitch. I wasn't trying to impress anyone with my words but I can see that it got you all riled up. I think you love me, and want to have my bastard child. So stop all the bullshit and give me your address.

11. sweetlyscented

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dixie Enormous:
    I think someone needs a cock in the butt. Come on over and I'll give it to you Bitch. I wasn't trying to impress anyone with my words but I can see that it got you all riled up. I think you love me, and want to have my bastard child. So stop all the bullshit and give me your address. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A cock in the butt? I truly doubt that you have not already had a cock stuffed in your cum infested asshole. Your words don't get me riled up, it's just the way you presented yourself as being a "new person that likes to argue" who fucking cares? Having your bastard children? I wouldn't even touch your diseased body with someone elses' hands.

Go back to the yahoo chat rooms you came from. Better yet, go kill yourself...

12. Alien Probe

Alien Probe New Member

Gee, maybe he'll be ass fucking you with someone else's dick too!

Hell, maybe even the same guy's hands you're using to touch him!

Someone tell Alanis Morissitte, _THAT_ would be Fucking IRONIC!

AP

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Dixie... That's a pretty bold signature, especially considering that they sent some fucker to jail for 12 years for reciting a poem in a bar with the words "...a burning bush..." in it.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh, and it's spelled "proverbial."

15. Disorder

Disorder New Member

hey dixie you skanky, fat, sweaty, disfigured reject of a whale shark sized potato couch.

i'm the only one one here that strings long insults together.. apparently.. so shrivel up and die ya pig-rimming fucker.

16. Disorder

Disorder New Member

thats *couch potato, time for a little hair of the dog and a spliff i think.

17. sweetlyscented

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alien Probe:
    Gee, maybe he'll be ass fucking you with someone else's dick too!

Hell, maybe even the same guy's hands you're using to touch him!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really hope you didn't find your post funny. Do I have a choice of what cock he uses to ass fuck me? If I had a choice I would choose FredVegas

Although, I know lomo loves me, maybe lomo who knows? Lomo... (waits for lomo to post something mean)

Alien you must be gay. You assumed I would be using a guys hand to touch him. Too many fantasies not enough time?

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:
    (waits for lomo to post something mean) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I once strangled a puppy with my bare hands...

19. xpert

xpert New Member

im naked

20. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

so am I!!!!!!!!! do you have a cock ring on too??