nintendo wii

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Dwaine Scum, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

im not sure, but I'm not a madden fan

2. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Madden the dude seems like a prick to me, I can't imagine having to listen to him tell me what I did wrong for the length of a game.

3. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I use the "Ask Coach" option for play calling versus Madden to curtail his rhetoric. EA Sports makes a killer game, though, Madden or not.

4. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Usually, I have fun playing EA sports games, I'm not big into sports so I'm usually playing pretty fresh with both the game and the respective rules. I know baseball, though. And EA's baseball game last year was considered by some to be the worse baseball game ever.

Sega's always been my favorite sports game makers.

5. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I have no opinion on baseball games. I really don't care for the sport and the video versions seem to leave more up to chance. The football games leave the user in control of more of the action (or so it seems to me.) Sega's NFL2K series was pretty solid. To bad EA Sports got the NFL rights locked up for a few years.

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I just picked up madden 06 for 11.00 for the 360, havent played it yet, but at that price who cares if it sucks.

I prefer the college games, just so I can be UGA 1980 and run all over bo jackson's auburn tigers......

HL
    HR
    HM

The only three plays you need in the whole game.

7. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I like to play Auburn 2007 so I can simulate what it would be like for AU's QB to scramble for a 1st down.

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

That is pretty funny......

9. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

The dude looks like a slo-mo instant replay LIVE.

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

uh ahahahahaqha '

I bet you were lookin atr his shit

11. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Meaning his poo or his bulge?

12. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Madden is pretty cool and I haven't heard any commentary from the lard yet. The most fun we are having is playing the Wii sports game it came with. I have a bunch of best buy points rolling in and will get a $15 gift card that will be spent on Zelda.

13. Robman97

Robman97 Member

I didnt realize it but we had over a hundred dollars in Walmart gift cards, so as an early Valentines day present we went and got Zelda and Wario ware Smooth moves. Zelda by far is the best in the franchise, and Wario is fun as hell too. Next will probably be Elebits for the kids.