nintendo wii

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Dwaine Scum, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

who got one? i did

2. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Soon oh so soon I will have one, damn wife not letting me spend my money. :(

3. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

What's the verdict, Dawine? Is it the shit or shitty?

4. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Wiitards!

5. Schmed

Schmed New Member

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

It's hella fun actually, I like it more than the Ps3.

7. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

With a more conventional game like "Madden" do you use the controller normally or do you wave it around as in other games? I haven't seen a Wii yet.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

ther is an arc. and a pointer, for passing, and throwing. the arc onl works in the qb zone, the numchuk is use for tackle, you shakke it toward the player, the harder you shake the harder yor tackle

9. Schmed

Schmed New Member

After playing my Wii for a week or so I have figured something out about the new Nintendo system, it's for gays (which explains why Dwaine likes it so much). That controller will go down in history as the worst controller for a console ever (something I would of thought impossible after the last 2 nintendo sysrem controllers). It's as if Nintendo just wantes people to look as though they are having epileptic seizures while playing game.

10. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I've been playing my Wee for a several years or so. Shaking it, waving it, and I suppose looking like I'm having a seizure when I play with it. Once in a while, I get to play with my wife's Xbox.

11. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Dwaine, it's a month down the road. Is the Wii still fun or is its novelty waning a bit?

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I have played zelda and it rules. it fucks with my carpel tumnnel a bit

13. Robman97

Robman97 Member

I got $125 in gift cards to Best Buy and am justing for those fuckwads to have some in stock. I call every other fucking day and get the same shit story. " Don't have any and don't know when we will." Good news is I already know exactly whjat I am grabbing when I get one that day so fucking far away. They are putting a new Best buy up about 5 miles from my house, I might go up there on the Grand opening day and snag one. Pray to Jebus for me and maybe he will give me a Wii

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

bestbuy gets them in every sunday

15. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Well well, I will be making a best buy trip tomorrow. Even though we just got llike 2 inches of Ice and Sleet. This time tomorrow I may be playing my Wii. :eek:

16. Robman97

Robman97 Member

;D Finally after standing out in the cold ass weather for 5 hours I got my Muthafugging Wii, an extra set of controllers a 2gig sd card, and Madden '07. My wife, kids and I played that sumbitch for 6 and half hours today and we love every minute. Now if I could just get this fucking router to cooperate, I would be on the net with that bitch.

17. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

...so Dwaine can make you cry.

18. Robman97

Robman97 Member

yeah pretty much.

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

well, the sad point is, there are NO ONLINE GAMES for the Wii, yet. What the fuck is up with that? THey even released Medal Of Honor 3, no On-line support.

20. Robman97

Robman97 Member

I thought Madden '07 was online.