My grill

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Those fillings hurt and it's been a week. Should thy still hurt? It hurts to floss and chew. Seems almost like they bother me more each day.

I'm afraid the dentist did it wrong and now I will have to have a root canal or something.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Mine usually dont hurt, even after the medication wears off. I seriously think you need to find a new, better, dentist. Ive had issues flossing, if they get the gap too tight, but never pain, unless you count the time I was eating chips and salsa at this mexican joint and one of the pieces of chip wedged up between my teeth and stuck in my gum. My wife carries those little floss stick things so I went and got it out, but that crap hurt.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It's getting better now. I can chew and floss w/o it hurting. I guess it just took a while for the nerves to toughen up. I will not use that clear crap again. I'll go full-on mercury poisoning amalgan fillings. The one with the amalgan didn't hurt but the ones with the clear crap did. And that clear crap tasted terrible. It reminded me of the glue they used when I got my braces. Not for the brackets (that stuff tasted like dish washing liquid) but the stuff they put on your molars that the wire slides into.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Just an FYI... I'm not sporting braces. That was over 20 years ago.