My dad's pimpin myspace

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by BIGMAMA, Jun 30, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

well that is what he thinks. He now has a Myspace...I swear to god I never would imagine myself saying that. Anyway, he joined so he could see his kids pics and crap...

today he tells me..

" I wish I would have got into puters a long time ago, do know how many sexy model like girls have sent me friend requests? " I go check his page, and he has like 12 friends, Me, my sister, his one friend... and 9 hot sluts.
    I tell him to delete them.... he says I am jealous because I have no sexy guys for friends, just a bunch of weirdos and fags.

this whole thing is upsetting to me... men in their 60s should not have a myspace... especially my dad.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

At least he's not a pedophile like probably most of other people his age that have them are.

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I consider him a pedophile.. not that he molest kids... but you should not fuck skanky whores younger then your daughter.

He is somewhat dating a 27 year old... barffff.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I was just talking about that the other day... how men who date women who are their kids age are kinda gross. I was told that it's mating nature and that mean desire young vibrant women who can bear children and not old hags their own age.

I started the convo because this bitch I used to know dated a 60 year old in her 20's and I called her gross.

I'm 31 and I wouldn't date a 21 year old. The youngest I would date might be 28 and the oldest might be 43. I don't care if they are a few years older/younger. One of my friends is dating a 22 or 23 year old. I think I would have a hard time finding shit in common with them.

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Yea, if you have to give your spouse/lover a bedtime then you should probably look a little closer to your own age.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Reminds me of that old Michael Jackson joke:

How do you know it's bedtime in Netherland?

When the big hand is on the little hand.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I hear they are gonna take all his plastic parts, melt them and make Lego's. That way the kids can finally play with him.

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

McDonalds has a Jackson Meal now ...12 year old buns, and 50 year old meat ..

ok that is enough... I am so sick of seeing ANYTHING Michael Jackson

I did like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x81iip6psks

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I wonder when its ever gonna end maybe this will be the year of M. Jackson.

10. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

God Damn it... I am all for hijacking threads, but dont turn mine into a Jackson thread...

back to Indian videos

This is a song I actually have on CD ... yes CD, Im old school.

I listen to indian music to piss the arab off. hehe... well I have always liked some. And I come up with my own lyrics for arabic and indian songs as well. And I dig this chick..she does not have such a high chipmunk voice like most female indian singers. And she is a kick ass dancer...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOgALTFzFbQ

Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
  11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

That kinda reminds me of a Michael Jackson video maybe it's that they dance alike.

Just to get back on subject.

12. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

I should get me a myspace.

13. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Me too. We could be friends.