Music on Youtube?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Dwaine Scum, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

why are you guys getting music from youtube? that sucks

2. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Because it's...

I use soulseek to download music. But youtube is good for a quick, easy in-and-out, missus.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Youtube is instant gratification.

4. EKATZ

EKATZ New Member

The theme songs from some TV shows tend to sound better from the YouTube videos compared with the mp3, Real Player, and Wave files for the same songs.

Attached Files:

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

we get it, you're a fucking jew

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

And this next song is dedicated to...Dwaine.

7. Fernando

Fernando Member

And andy Mckee kicks many forms of ass.

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

A lot of crappy audio concert recordings. But still interesting to see.

Here is Eric Clapton looking I think out of his normal element while being upstaged by Mark ...er whatshisname from Dire Straits.

I always liked Marks unique style. To me it sounds like banjo fast picking on an electric guitar and then he goes all blues like making it sing. I have no idea how to play the guitar so there may be a more technical explination of his style Major or someone else musically inclined could suggest.

Anywho here it is. There is a new guy playing around here in Dallas from Canada I believe that sounds just like Mark I was looking for his music.

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Mark Knopfler thats the name playing here live at Sydney and with better (non-bootleg) audio.

Slight different style same song. Damn he is good though! And worth waiting till the end.

Question to all you audiophilles out there isn't that really hard to play a sound that very clean sounding? Or is it simply a case of good equipment and noise filtering?

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Damn just clicked the link Nursey. That guy is amazing. I love the combination of precussion and acustic guitar. But to me its amazing that he seems to play so effortlessly and without error.