MOVIN ON UP!

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Darkgroovey, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

Aight, Here is the word fo' all yous bitches out 'dere

**%*THE FIRST ANNUAL DARKGROOVEY MOST DEPRAVED ACT CONTEST****%

the most depraved act posted will win my utmost admiration and undying gratitude of all fugly memebers world wide.....let the games begin

2. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

*groan*...not you again!

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

...i can't remember your previous post,just that it motivated me to rate you one star.

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DARKGROOVEY:
    the most depraved act posted will win my utmost admiration and undying gratitude of all fugly memebers world wide.....let the games begin<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, one time...I posted in this stupid fuckin thread titled "Movin on up!" that this numbnut named darkgroovey started. WHAT WAS I THINKIN?!?! It's kinda embarassing when I think back on it now, as I was very drunk and high on a mixture of drugs at the time.

5. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Well, one time...I posted in this stupid fuckin thread titled "Movin on up!" that this numbnut named darkgroovey started. WHAT WAS I THINKIN?!?! It's kinda embarassing when I think back on it now, as I was very drunk and high on a mixture of drugs at the time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah to chicken dicked to post a real reply useless cum wad

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DARKGROOVEY:
    yeah to chicken dicked to post a real reply useless cum wad<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was a real reply, ya stupid fuckin pole smoker.

7. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

dont u talk to Fred like that u fucking cunt

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Box his ears with your tits UT!!

9. unlimited-time

I fucking will if he talks bout Fred like that again...once that silicon has slipped out i throw the fucking thing at him.

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    dont u talk to Fred like that u fucking cunt <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks UT, I knew I could count on you to keep the mean baddies away. But I'm afraid it's too late. After he called me 'chicken dicked' and 'useless cumwad' I became severely depressed. I am now, at this very moment, contemplating suicide.

11. unlimited-time

Can i have anything valuable u got then?

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Can i have anything valuable u got then?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can have my scorching case of herpes...

13. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Thanks UT, I knew I could count on you to keep the mean baddies away. But I'm afraid it's too late. After he called me 'chicken dicked' and 'useless cumwad' I became severely depressed. I am now, at this very moment, contemplating suicide. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

do it, burn yourself to death save us the cost of cremating your worthless ass, cost efficency and you outta here it's a win win situation, as for you unlimited-time jump on the fire and try to put him out 2 for 1 sale. now if you dont mind........

14. unlimited-time

..............can't be arsed your to dull.

15. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

..............can't be arsed your to dull.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i would like to stick your head in a bucket and fuck you in the ass. then smack on your ridculously huge ass with a cricket bat until your anus is the size of a broccoli. sounds like fun doesn't it. i would make a trip to wherever you are special just for you.

16. MissTerious

MissTerious New Member

And Hello to you DarkGroovey!!

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

i would like to stick your head in a bucket and fuck you in the ass. then smack on your ridculously huge ass with a cricket bat until your anus is the size of a broccoli. sounds like fun doesn't it. i would make a trip to wherever you are special just for you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you should reconsider,UT!!! It's not everyday that a you get an offer like that now,is it?

18. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

now if you dont mind........<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mind what? The fact that you're approximately ---->|this|<---- funny? Yeah, I kinda do mind. It hurts my head when I fall asleep halfway through reading one of your posts, causing me to headbutt my computer desk. But hey, if you wanna hear some stories of depravity, I've got a few. Unfortunately, most of em would cause your eyes to bleed just by readin em. Instead of askin for other peoples depraved stories, mebbe you should have fuckin started with one of your own, dipshit.

19. unlimited-time

Damn your right Nursey. Nearly missed out on an experience of a life time.
    Ok baby im in England, come spank me.

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Damn your right Nursey. Nearly missed out on an experience of a life time.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwwwww!!! I feel like cupid! *sigh*