Moderators

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by JEFE, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

She retrofitted her uterus with a vagina like a butthole. :)

2. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Law is law, darling. Just make sure you state in the forum description that it is only ADVICE, not legal representation, and that the person should state if they reside in the US, UK, Sweden, Australia, etc. I do have things like Google and one of the barristers in my office studied law in Harvard too. I can always ask others in the "circle". Most of the differences is in how people are represented, how cases are tried, and differences when it comes to convictions (basically the Aussies are soft on prison time).

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Kinda. It was born in the 70's and it's tipped towards my back. 20% of women have this problem.

This is why *I* should have the Medical Advice section, damnit. I know my shit.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Honestly - I'm all for guns. You know that.

My fascination with video games ended when I realized that I am capable of actually doing the things I can pretend to do on the television with the games that are currently out.

If I were given the chance, I might have trouble navigating a maze blindly, chomping dots and swallowing short-lived extacy pills that enabled me to devour ghosts, or even delegating what position large blocks should fall down a chasm to fill a horizontal line and magically disappear.

That being said, despite my obvious handicap with the mazes and the blocks, I can safely say that I know my way around a few weapons, and as such, the prospect of using them on the television doesn't really do anything for me anymore.

We should give the gaming section to GAS or Dwaine, since they're more up-to-date with current technological advancements and are more familiar with the kind of games that are mainstream and popular right now.

Not many people come here for advice on how to do a cap kit or replace a hi-voltage flyback transformer on an Electrohome G07 Pacman monitor.

Honestly - unless you've got something up your sleeve to pimp this place out to a shitload of people with a genuine interest in participating, you're not going to see any increased traffic to an already thinly spread-out forum by creating new topic-specific sections.

...Just my 2 cents worth.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you got me by an inch 5' 11"

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

its wiers, I am sitting here, wearing an Xl t-shirt. I havent worn an XL in over 20 years. I have tons of clothes I gave to my dad's church, some expensive stuff too, and some offensive t-shirts that were 4XL and larger. I am going to go buy a new Suit tommrow to reward myself for not being such a fat sack of shit.

7. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I'm sure the church loved those offensive t-shirts!

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm happy for you, Dwaine. :)

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey, it was free, and they had some fatty whose house burned down, now he has more than 2 shirts and 1 pair of pants

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I have to admit, I laughed at this. Really laughed.

Thanks Dwaine, I needed that.

Im just picturing this guy going to church with an 'I phuck on the first date' t-shirt on.

11. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I can't share a forum with Dan. I am Dan.

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Me too Dwaine. Thanks a lot for making me the fugly fat ass.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Seeing as how much of what is Australia today* started off as a British penal colony, this really shouldn't come as much of a surprise, should it? :confused:

*Not counting the bushmen....err, "Bushpeople..." That vowed complete celibacy in order to save their community's spirit from being subject to the horrid place this world has become as of late.

14. GAS

GAS New Member

It's pretty early and I'm still half asleep but are you fucking around or not?

15. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

What in the blue fuck are you on about, you gun nut?

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I once heard a tale of this tribe of bushmen in either Australia or New Zealand, whom took a vow of celibacy because they did not wish to bring any new lives into the world as it had become.

So, "premeditated voluntary extinction?"