Moderators

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by JEFE, Mar 21, 2009.

1. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Hey, since there are only like a handful of regulars on these boards, how about if some of you take over various sections and moderate them?

I want to put Lomo back on as the moderator of the Technology forum if he wants it and maybe also put up another one called "Firearms" or something like that, since he's really into guns as well as video games and technology.

Barry or even maybe Dan?, maybe one of you want the 'medical advice' forum? Or maybe you two can share it?

Dwaine? Do you want a glass blowing section or even a diet-advice section, since you lost like 400 lbs?

I'll take the 'Beer' and home-brewing section because I'm getting back into that lately.

Do any of you think you have an interest in any of the existing forum sections or can you think of any new ones you'd like added where you can keep an eye on the posts and moderate?

Joeslogic, do you want a 'Right wing conspiracy theory psychobabble' section? :)

I'm open to suggestions. Please let me know what you think?

2. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

What about the women? Nauseous, BIGMAMA and myself? We are always forgotten.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Ill help wherever, Ill just delete spam, and it is 221 lbs, not 400 dildo

4. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Seriously, that is amazing to me. You lost nearly as much as I weigh now and I'm not exactly a small guy. How much are you down to now?

5. JEFE

JEFE New Member

We don't really have an Shirt Ironing or Dish Washing section but...

I could not resist.

Sorry I didn't include any women as examples. Women are not excluded.

6. GAS

GAS New Member

You could make a That Time of the Month area for em! Solid gold my friend, solid gold.

I'll take music games or fizood of your hands if you want. Those are three of my few areas of expertise.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

That's a good idea... Can we have the PMS section, so us guys don't have to walk into a thread and see that it's turned into one of those "Oh really? You can extrovert your uterus, too?" threads?

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

228 lbs.

9. JEFE

JEFE New Member

I'm right at 230. You weigh less than me now.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Uh... I have a retroverted uterus, butthole. :cool:

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

How tall are you guys?

12. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

kinda weird, when I saw "retroverted uterus" I hear RETRO Uterus... I am not even going to tell you what I pictured...

Wow good going Dwaine, you lost my weight, if I was carrying a a huge bag of dog food. Must feel great, will insurance pay for a tummy tuck or panectomy?

we need a " household " forum... for like ...umm stuff. endorse products we like, tips,

and I am not against a cooter forum... but you know you guys will be all up in that shit... you might complain, but you know you love our gross twat talk.

Nauseous and/or I should have the medical forum...

13. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I'll take the legal advice forum. I promise I will try to be good, not matter how unintelligent the post is.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think Phatboy should have the cars section.

15. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I should have a pets section...

why do need all these sections anyway, there is only like 6-7 people on here

me, nauseous, phatboy, lomo, fernando, Reiz, now dwaine pops on... dan never comes on, neither does Barry...

it is mostly the first 4 ... and I am coolest. :biggrin:

I wish we had an anonymous section... where our names dont show up...

16. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Rhonda, do you want to manage the 'pets' section? How about a broader topic, like 'animals' or 'animal health'? I'm all for you taking over a new section like this.

And don't worry about how many people post here. That is going to increase dramatically once we sort out this moderator thing.

17. JEFE

JEFE New Member

I agree. Phatboy, are you up for it? But how about if we call it something less specific like, 'vehicle maintenance or vehicles or vehicle modifications?

18. JEFE

JEFE New Member

I'm 6'0" but I can pick up a truck.

19. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Your uterus is stuck in the 70's? What does that even mean?

20. JEFE

JEFE New Member

You got it.

I was hoping you would take that.

But we have to think of some way to let people know you're not in the US and you're studying Australian law.

With my limited knowledge of Notamerican law, I think that means that citizens there are required to drink shit-loads of Fosters Lager but there may be more to it than that.