Men are perverts

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by BIGMAMA, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Let's just start a no nutsack rule, period.

You missed Lomo's bruised balls, didn't you? They are out there somewhere. (And Lomo, if you post them keep in mind I know where you live.) They were horrific.

I should go find them and link it, so you can click if you want, but you don't have to.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

truth is EVERY guy gets on my nerves - I know I will be the crazy old lady with 20 dogs and 50 cats.

I have never ever been with a dominant guy... you know ALPHA male. I think maybe I should try to find one, maybe that is what I need...

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

eeewwww thanks- gross - poor guy.

when I was a pro dom I had clients request the oddest things. I have stomped on balls, kicked them, beat them... all kinds of shit- but I never got the see what they looked like the next day.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

What perverts! :eek:

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I lost mine in the back seat of a '89 Ford Taurus. With no music playing on the busted-ass stereo. So there. :p

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Firstly, a big thank-you to Phatty for posting his somewhat hairy scroat. Wasn't expecting that. "Always powder the boys" bears new meaning to me now.

Secondly, when Nauseous mentions my nuts, and acknowledges my address, I can't help but sit and scratch, awaiting her arrival...

Oh, and R... I can't imagine anyone asking for such... If I were into that kinda shit, I'd make sure I had a decent Duragesic hookup to weather the following storm.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You'd be waiting a while. It's down like you live down the street.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Or in my case road. Us rural folk have roads with no fire hydrants or street lights.

10. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

you would be surprised - funny how really hot chicks make 1/4 of the $$ of a dom... they suck dick... and a dom beats the shit out of it.
    I never understood it really myself...

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Did you get to pick your guys? I couldn't do anything with someone I found repulsive. I don't even like to breathe the same air as someone I think is repulsive. I will literally cover my nose with my hand.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Drugs are baaaad, mmmmkaaay? :rolleyes:

Just curious, but is PCP popular in these 'circles?'

13. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

no drugs allowed - I only had a problem with one crazy guy- and that was coke.

you dont get to pick them, but can throw them out if you want to.
    You dont have to be close top them... trust me, a hair dresser is closer to her clients....and makes way less money.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I wish I could cut hair in a way. I used to want to be a cosmetologist. I got over that once I got out of my teens. You can't make good money at it unless you are really someone and you live in a nig city.

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Ha Ha... That was supposed to read, "big" city. :)

16. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Fruedian slip?

:)

If you have a following, hair dressers can make good money. GreatClips and places like that really screwed it up though. I used to get a haircut at a local barbershop for 5.00, now its like 12$ and its almost impossible to find a good barber. I guess with all the greatclips and stuff that are open on sundays and stuff the barber shop will soon be a thing of the past.

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You could always go to a beauty college for a cut. I've heard of people doing it. I wouldn't do it but maybe if I were a guy I would.

18. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I never pay more then 50$ for a hair cut (with tip) - and I color myself.

one time I had a rich fag friend that took me to a salon and I got a color and cut- and the bill was 320$ I felt disgusted. And the funny thing- it was not some well known hair guy either. I wonder what those queens get for a cut?

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I pay 21 bucks with tip. The cut is like 15 bucks and I tip around 5 or 6 bucks. I don't know if it's a shitty tip or not, but for 10 minutes work, I think that's enough. I don't color my hair. The last time I did was to dye it back to brown and it was around 80 bucks. I used to highlight the shit out of it. Now it's healthy, but I want to put in lowlights. I was actually thinking of doing that today... myself. I don't like it would be that hard.

I have a few gray hairs. I'm not sure what to do about them.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I guess I could just shave them when I do my usual chin shaving.

joke. :)