Men are perverts

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by BIGMAMA, Jan 3, 2009.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

The 'twinge' was not meant as an insult, or to be degrading, everybody has different scents, the same as my bean bag, it probably isnt the freshest at 6pm. Its a fact of life. I wouldlnt let anyone down on it in that state, well in my younger days I would, but thats only if she was some skank I met on craigslist.... ;)

But the same way you dont want to go down on the cheese pole, I dont want to go to a clam bake.

They are probably sending those from the school library....

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Ok so I just talked on the phone (my other cell phone) to the cute Dubi guy ...I talked as the stinky cooter dom. I got all into it- (I do have a little experience) he is also into feet (I kinda dig that)

he is a freak!!! but in a way that I might be able to handle ... he wants to be used - in every way...and kept talking about "lashus" gifts and a woman ahould be treated as a QUEEN and spoiled and have control of a mans everything.

So here is my plan... that I am sure will back fire- and be kinda funny.

I go out on the date with him as me - Rhonda. Be my awesome self, and try to forget about the stinky cooter knowledge. Go to the bathroom... call him from my other cell- as Sarah- stinky cooter domina. Demand to see him in an hour, for a shoe shopping trip. ( he has a foot fetish )

see what happens from there... if he blows off stinky cooter,,, by saying he cant right now. He has a chance.

If he blows Rhonda off for a stinky cooter... agrees to meet her at the mall, in one hour... I vamp up my make up- change outfits,slap on the heels, and shock the hell out of him by showing up - then go SHOPPING!!!

to be honest this all sounds fun as hell to me - and I wonder who will get ditched ... Rhonda or Sarah. I am kinda cheering for both... I think it will be a win- win situation. If Rhonda wins... I smell a Vegas buffet and marriage license. If Sarah wins... I smell lots of new stuff. oh and Rhonda will get new stuff too if she wins... If I freak him out and he runs away from my crazy shenanigans - oh well ..I got a free meal and had fun fucking with some guy, and I will go to a bar. see I win no matter what!
    and to think I thought this was going to be another boring weekend.

I have a feeling none of this will play out like I think it will ... but who cares.
    dis shit will be entertaining

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Sounds really fun. I wish I could watch it unfold. I think I will live vicariously through you because you are tough and go out and do crazy stuff while I sit on the sidelines. I used to be ballsy back in my early 20's. All the fire went out of me and I am a totally boring pussy.

I wish you could wear a hidden cam.

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I wish I could too.. I have no idea why but crazy shit and silly things always happen to me. Most of my friends will tell ya- hanging out with Rhonda... something weird is going to happen. And if it doesn't -and it gets boring- I do something stupid to entertain myself and others.
    Most people are nervous to go out to eat with me... last time I made strong sexual flirts to a 50 year old waitress... I have no idea why. I even left a phone number- but it was fake. I wonder if she called.

I do have a tape recorder... maybe I will try it out.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I love tresspassing on old property and buildings. I love it so much. I love the smell of rotting wood and I like to see the way things could have been and how they should be. I love to photograph places like that. I have always wanted to find a house where the people just "disappeared"... especially if it had been like 20 years ago. I used to have a lot of dreams about going to houses where people had lived and looking at all of their stuff.

I look for blood and brains in the wrecked cars. They must clean them out or destroy them. Always seem pretty clean.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I feel like with your technology skills, it'd be really muffled or you would hit play and not record and we would miss the whole thing. ;)

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I wished I lived closer because I would record it discreetly from a distance.

You need to start writing movie scripts or scripted tv. I would watch your reality show.

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yeah I am pretty tarded on the technology part. Few months ago- I started talking in a DEEP sweet southern accent- like really silly... for no reason. And it cracked my sister up so much and she begged me to start talking like that at all times... I said " well sure honey, I can do that for your sweetie"

She calls me all the time, WHERE ARE YOU... I will say in line at Chick Fil A ... she says- PLEASE DO IT> so I will put my order and talk in my sweet slow accent. the whole time she is laughing. I guess it is one of those (ya have to be there) type things. I do love talking like that. I guess it sounds strange coming from me- and for some reason people will talk more southern back. Its fun. Everyone should try it.

However I ran of sweet words to call a waitress at TGI Fridays... and for some reason said "well thank ya sugar puss" she had the weirdest look on her face.

SO I know how to call people to let them listen in... I could do that. I bet if he dumps Rhonda and I meet up with him as stinky Sarah- that would be worth listening in on.

He has no idea what Sarah looks like... I sent him a cooter pic. NOT mine- but a really fat ugly one. Mine is camera shy

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

So in your holiday trip to the mountains did you find any hardcore southern accents? Where my mom is in TN I can understand half of what people say. Thats bad. When I visited my family in the mountains of Ky, it wasnt so bad, they would say stuff with silent 'L's, like it would be 'poo' instead of pool. All the cokes (soda) was called Pop. It wasnt too bad, but when I was visiting my mom we were at a restaraunt and a lady asked if I'd like rice with my meal, but how she said it all I could say was, "what?" it was like 'youant rI wid dat'.

My mom about fell out of her chair when I asked the girl what language she was speaking, especially when the girl responded 'AmeriCAN'....

Pukey, I think the ones that are involved in fatal wrecks are scrapped immediately. I have seen a bunch of wrecked ones but none with 'evidence'. I did buy a pair of bucket seats for a Nissan pickup I had, that came out of a Pathfinder, that had some dark stains, but the dude didnt know where they came from. It was in Anderson, SC. The largest import salvage yard I have ever seen. Im not sure about WV but we have a lot of farm houses that are abandoned. Where my plant is there is a huge abandoned farm house (its up about 3ft off the ground) that is in a 'bottom' where its very swampy. I found it while riding my bike one day after work.

If you look at the picture, its pretty funny, but where the line that says 'road turns to dirt' my first 'real' IT job was at that plant, Monsanto, then if you go right just slightly, I worked at NutraSweet, then you see where I work now. So I have basically worked my way down the road... :)

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I worked my way down the road before. I worked at the front desk of three hotels in a row.

Which reminds me, now one of them is abandoned and I want to go in because I worked there for 4 years and I remember when I worked there thinking how cool it would be if it were abandoned and and I could come in and see it. Instead of wondering about the hotel's history, I would know it because I was part of it. I'm the reason that the public restroom sinks don't have screens (and some of the rooms). I used to get stoned behind the front desk. We made a woman fall in the lobby because we were spaying each other in the face with Windex and we had a shaving cream battle at the front desk. Good times. I got fired. :) Actually, I quit before they were going to fire me.

I found a website about accents with vocal samples. I don't sound like the people from WV... hell they can't even read the text and it's embarrassing.

http://web.ku.edu/idea/northamerica/usa/usa.htm

They got those WVians from the southern part of the state. The accent is really bad there. It's not so bad on the northern border. I don't have it so bad, just certain words.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'll take you up on your bet... I'll wager a full lunch at the McDonalds of your choice if you take the "Pepsi Challenge" between your fluid and mine.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Accept my challenge, then we can discuss the terms you will surrender to, should you ever be found on the wrong side of a MK arena with me... :p

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Either way, it's brilliant.

You are so fucked when it comes to tech... Move closer, we can make a career out of this kind of shit.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Uh... we've moved on from 'fluid talk'. No, seriously... different people make different tasting junk. I think it depends partially on their diet. Some people make you want to vomit and some while you wouldn't want to drizzle it on a salad, you are able to manage.

I think it's all gross because it has pee in it.

15. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

ewww I was half ass reading... and at first I thought you were saying... "some make vomit, while other you want to drizzle it on a salad."

well we have reservations at 6:30.. kinda early if you ask me ... but it give stinky a chance to call and break us up. I am about to head out to buy an outfit- I have lost some more weight and not a damn looks right. Then I come home and shower and dress up all pretty like. Kinda funny- I know if I am running late I can always skip the shower.

So wish me luck- I kinda hope Rhonda gets dumped ... just for the entertainment and drama...

16. homer

homer Member

I definitely see a new Fox reality show here.

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Damnit. She's two hours in. I want to know what's going on.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

PM me for how to access the streaming webcam video.

Ahab the Arab gave me the IP address of the feed...

19. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

OK - doing the regular "date" thing- ... not liking this guy AT ALL. Maybe it is because I know he probably ate a fishy cooter before our date. I dont know.. But I even if I had not seen his reply to stinky Sarah... I still would not have liked him. He was rude to the waiter.. and acted kinda dominant to me. Then he starts in with the whole bragging shit. BIG TURN OFF. The he started in with the whole, "My wife will be taken care of" kinda a turn on.... then he tells me his mom lives here... and he sees her EVERYDAY ... and since he is not married, and does not have a wife to cook for him, she cooks for him. He then asks about what are my favorite meals to cook. HAHA - I then go to the bathroom- call as SARAH ... just to how impressive RHONDA is. He lies to her, says he is out of town. oh well. So I go back, finish my meal (THAT HE ORDERED FOR ME)
    anyway- I just wanting to get the fuck away from this mama's boy wife hunter..

We are waiting for the cars, and his comes first. A yellow Hummer, all tricked out. He asks me to follow him, I get in my car, and accidentally lost him :)
    He calls, and I say I going home. I went straight to my favorite dive-titty bar, hang with the regulars, and started drinking ... 2 guys kept buying drinks... and I drank till about 1am... then stopped so I could drive home. Bar closes at 3am, but hung out with one guy till about 4... went to Waffle House, and then... well ya know.

First time I have had one night stand in over 11 years. Left his house at 7am, came home, (Thank god I have a GPS now) Thinking woohoo- I am back in the game- but was woke up by him calling me at 11am - I did not give him my number.... but my purse spilt at his house...and it is full business cards. He got one- looked at our website, saw my name on it- and got my personal number. now this "bad boy" I wanted to use for sex- wants to out...saying shit like "I have never done that" " I like you a lot" bla bla bla..

so all in all it was a good, night... free expensive meal, free drinks, ding a ling, but now I have 2 more weirdos that know my number.

Sorry it not pan out as cool as I thought it would.

But now I have a hang over and have a tangle in my hair, I can not get out.
    Oh and I dont know if it was the drinking- or the wafull house... but I have the shits- BIG TIME

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm glad that you're okay.

That sucks that they both have your number. What's the "bad boy" like?