Lomo

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Nauseous, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That Zune docking station is coming up on Ebay again, same person, new in the box and they work with the first gen Zunes.

I love it because it charges (charging them is a bitch, even with a plug in charger) and plays at the same time and I can control it from my bed.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Got a link? I didn't see it yet...

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Shit. It ended. I will keep an eye out. The winning bids were higher this time around. Still better than paying 60 bucks for it new though.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Is this something that I'm going to use as an amplified docking station? If there's one thing I don't need, it's another set of speakers in the house.

If it's more like a cradle I can drop it into, and let it charge, link to the PC, and (as a bonus) have video output from it - then I'm down.

I bought two cables, one from the store here in town (it sucks) - and a cheaper, knock-off USB cable online, which works great.

I just FUCKING HATE THE INTERFACE though.

Come to think of it, Microsoft in general is starting to piss me off.

I don't mind that they wanted a slice of the iPod pie, but for the love of fuck, why did they have to assume everyone that bought one wanted a new damn program to interface it with on the computer? Can't we just have a drag-and-drop? Shit.

If that weren't enough, the last time I turned my 360 on (after probably 2-3 months of inactivity) - it wanted me to upgrade my console for the 'new' live experience.

I did. And there seems no apparent way to get my old dashboard back.

IF I WANTED CUTESY ANIMATED FUCKERS ON MY SCREEN I'D TURN ON MY WII. Don't need this shit when I put one of the hardcore game systems on.

.............venting. sorry.

This is why I buy guns now. :)