List bad movies you have seen recently

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Nauseous, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

"Kaw" is sucking pretty bad. Sean Patrick Flanery is in it and the only reason I am watching it because I think he's hot... even with his red hair.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

ghostdad

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Lost in Translation

4. Lyseria

Lyseria New Member

Gamerz

The only good thing about the movie, was on the back of the case the words that I remember is something about nerdy angst or something..I don't remember...I guess it wasn't as good as I thought. Hah.

.....no it is not a spoof..

5. Fernando

Fernando Member

Dumb and Dumberer, yup it's as good as you expect it to be. One funny part involving shit though.

6. Lyseria

Lyseria New Member

Hated that movie...

I also hated The Blair Witch Project.

Give. Me. A. Fucking. Break. I wasn't to hip to Cloverfield, either, to be honest.

7. Fernando

Fernando Member

Cloverfield sucked. Real bad. Gave me a fucking head ache

8. Lyseria

Lyseria New Member

I KNOW.

My friends are like "That's a bad ass movie hahaha."

I'm like "FUCK THAT IT WAS SHIT. SHITTIEST SHITTASTIC SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN. IT WAS LITTLE BETTER THAN THE BLAIR WITCH BULLSHIT."

I have NEVER gotten a head ache from a movie but I got a beautiful migraine from Cloverfield.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I watched blair witch smoked up, in the theater. I thought I was going to puke.

I netflixed Cloverfield and it was better than Blair, I did like the part where the guy got ate at the end, that was funny. But the overall ending sucked.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I did puke my popcorn up after watching Blair Witch. I won't watch Cloverfield because I am already prone to vertigo.

11. Schmed

Schmed New Member

HOW DARE YOU!!!!

12. GAS

GAS New Member

The jokes were funny but the story was garbage.

After they ran into each other- "Hey someone chipped my tooth!" "Hey someone bit my forehead!". You can't tell me that's not funny.

And don't see The Eye. Sure it's got the hottest piece of ass on the planet in it but it's total shit.

13. Schmed

Schmed New Member

The original is good...all of the American remakes of asian horror flicks are watered down garbage.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

bill cosby didnt do his own stunts

15. Schmed

Schmed New Member

HE DIED AND BECAME A GHOST TO MAKE THAT MOVIE...YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Bullshit, everyone knows Jaleel White (steve urkle) did the stunts, and was a stand in for Leonard part 6. Go ahead and accept the truth

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

18. GAS

GAS New Member

They wouldn't be so bad if they didn't cast them so horribly, Sarah Michelle Gellar in The Grudge? Woulda been great without her shittty ass "acting".

19. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

I loved Blair Witch. Then again, I live close to that area. Cloverfield could have used more focus. Ghost Dad.... worst movie ever. Most movies I've seen recently have sucked. A few good ones here and there. Indiana Jones, No country for old men, Rambo, Rocky Balboa... but none of them WOWed me. As a matter of fact, I think the only 5 star movie I've seen in 4 years was Sin City. Marv is the shit.

20. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Marv is indeed the shit.