LARD ASS

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by BIGMAMA, May 18, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

BIGMAMA is even BIGGER

Last night a friend sent me a bunch of my old pics, got me feeling sick of my fatness... Then my son filmed my fat ass this morning .. I am sick and disgusted with myself. of course he is shorter and got a good upward shot with extra chins. But seeing myself on video made me want to barf.

I am going to do an at home Gastric Bypass diet plan.... I am watching all my fat friends get skinny, and I am not fat enough to get the surgery... so I figure with will power (and drugs) I will do the same thing. Just eat amounts of food that I can close in my hand. I guess take a good multi vitamin. Stay away from all white foods- salt-flour-sugar, and drink water... the only water I like is propel flavor water- and I know it is not great for you... but that will be my only treat.

I was doing good,at the first of the year... but the past few months I stopped taking the Adderall .. only took like 6-7 in the past 2 months or so. so I have a lot stocked up. I have been drinking a lot of soda, sweet tea, Starbucks... like 3 x what I normally drink, (guess that is why I have been pissing myself) or maybe I am pissing myself because my bladder is all squished up from all my extra lard... kinda like when pregnant. Also working sitting at a desk is not helping either. Eating while watching youtube and fugly has not helped.

So what I wonder... - when people get the Gastric Bypass... and only eat the tiny amounts and lose weight real fast... would I as well if ate exactly what they ate? Or does the bypass help because it does not sit in a stomach? Whatever. Today is the first day or my experiment.
    I weighed myself for the first time in forever... wrote the number on post its.. and put them everywhere. I think I will take a Sharpie and write it on the back of my hand every day. I plan on weighing myself every Monday at the same time... keep track of it. I even set a reminder on cell phone for every Monday 9am- Weigh fat ass

I have never been a skinny chick. I dont even think with my manly bone structure and muscle I could ever get down to being call "skinny".. but right now I would describe myself as a fat ass weeble wooble, with no neck and a double chin

Hopefully with a diet of Adderall, Propel water, vitamins, and little food here and there... I will not be mistaken as Delta Burke.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You should start a fugly diet thread. I am not familiar with bypass surgeries in and outs, dwaine would be a good reference, but I am under the impression by limiting the size of the stomach you are 'full' with less food. that same way kobyashi or whatever stretches his stomach by drinking gallons of water, our stomachs expand too, based on the food we put in it. Can you get a 'lap' or 'lat' band? I think it is like a rubber band that put around the stomach to do the same thing as the gastric bypass withouth the actual removal of any parts.

Im hitting around 280 now, would like to be around 220, or lower. I have done low card and dropped a lot quickly, but when you deny yourself so much when you finally come off it you are starved and craving everything you didnt have.

How does the aderal help you with weight loss???

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Eat like me. I've lost weight and the food shift only sucks for the first two weeks. Then things become tolerable. I'm 175 now. 206 pounds when I had the heart attack 3 months ago.

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Well gives you energy, makes you not eat. I stopped taking it because I simply would forget till about 12-1pm then it is too late, I would be up all night. It is basically like crank.

People have been warning me "that stuff is addictive" I have been trying for years to GET addicted to it. If I was addicted I would be thinner...and my house would be cleaner.

I called 2 docs here that do the fat surgeries... gave them my height and weight, and they say I dont qualify...not even for the Lap band.... but they said sometimes they do IF I have diabetus, heart disease, or list of other problems... I told them I have a bad back- that was not good enough.

It pisses me off that if you are big enough for the surgery, Insurance will pay for it, they will also pay for your plastic surgery afterwards... (tummy tucks, arm,thigh lifts..ect)
    However if you lose the weight WITHOUT surgery, (even if you DID qualify for bypass surgery) insurance will not cover the plastic surgery.

maybe I should save money on plastic surgery... gain a bunch of weight ( I think like 50-60 lbs will qualify me) have surgery, and have plastic surgery paid for by insurance. I only want the tummy tuck.

I was at friends house the other night ... I remember gossiping with my sister "oh ___ sure has chunked up" and "wow____ and _____ sure did lose a lot of weight" I am sure when I left people were gossiping about me saying "Damn Rhonda is lard ass"

I knew I was slipping, but the video showed me that I have slipped 5x more then I thought

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I dont think it's healthy to put on that much weight, might screw something up and then you would need surgery. I thought aderal was ADD medicine? Who knows.

So cheeze posted:

"Eat like me. I've lost weight and the food shift only sucks for the first two weeks. Then things become tolerable."

Im not sure how many people you have paid $550 too, but I'd rather be fat.

:)

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Low angle pictures are the worst. I saw a picture of Lindsey Lohan the other day and she had a double chin. She is skinny as fuck.

It won't let me post it though. It was on The Superficial.

I think it's more about calories vs. what you burn off. You don't and shouldn't have to starve yourself. Starving yourself will only slow your metabolism. Eat small frequent meals that are low cal. I used to eat horribly and quit snacking and eating before bed. I think that helped, but so did my disease and my fear of eating too much and having to get my stomach pumped. I used to chew/spit food instead of eating it. Like if it was something that I knew might make me sick but I wanted it. I got myself out of it. I would fill a 40 oz Gatorade bottle with that sick shit... pizza, chips, candy bars.

http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

This thing is pretty cool. Tells you how many calories you need to take into lose, maintain or gain weight. I'd just count calories and see how that works out.

I weigh myself every morning. If I stay where I am at, I am cool. If I lose, I instantly think I have leukemia.

7. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I posted a diet I did (and still do sometimes) last year. www.fatloss4idiots.com

I went from 237 in MAY 08 to 200 by SEP. I am back at 218-ish because I have been off for a while. I have instead turned to Power 90 workout. Not the P90X of infomercial fame, but it's younger brother made by the same trainer and company. The "X" looked too extreme for an old man like me. I am only at day 16 or so in the 90 day plan so I can't share my before/after pics yet, but I'll keep you posted.

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

I want your speed pills. Ritalin... Adderal... whatever you got for ADHD. That shit totally rules and truckers can't get enough of them. Course... I haven't had a steady supply of the stuff in 15 years....

And Phatboy with the 550 comment....

fuck you :)

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You're fucking nuts, Cheeze. That shit is terrible for your heart. I worry about her taking the Adderall.

Man, I have a terrible cussing problem. I was trying to make some retarded videos today again and again I cussed all through them.

10. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

There is always cussing in all my videos.

yeah Cheeze you cant take anything anymore... not unless you wanna get married to me and let me have a big ass life insurance policy on your ass ..then you can have all the Adderall you want.

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

My ticker is just fine.... well....90% anyways.