Kroger Pumpkin Pie

Discussion in 'Fizood' started by Nauseous, Dec 1, 2008.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I tip mine like every other week... reason is - every night after work the trash comes to the house... we have a 2 day work week... and 4 day work week... on the 4 day work weeks, we have like 3X the amount that will fit in the provided can. At our last house the trash company wold not pick it up - only the trash that was in the can. These guys never say anything, so I tape a $5 on the top on the 4 day work week. At Xmas time I put $20 out there... because of all the extra shit (son's Bday and Xmas)

I always tip bigger then most at restaurants ...and at holidays, even bigger. One time my hubby and I got into an argument while out to eat... and he threw down the card and went to shit, I signed for him, and gave $58 dollar tip on a 42$ bill - so it was an even $100. It was last Xmas time, the waitress was shity but pregnant- and I was as well at the time, I felt good doing it. He never noticed and I dont think I ever told him.

Liked you date story- I always said crazy shit to guys... I just realized I have not dated in like 10 years...weird. went straight from my X to this one (slightly overlapping) \
    I loved dating - 90% of the time I was sick of the guy on the first date and made up shit and acted strange just so they would call me back. I liked eating at restaurants and leaving after half way... go to the bathroom and sneak out. Poor guys sitting there wondering when I would come back.
    One time I left this guy on a first date because he said "man you are a fun girl...and very exotic looking...I have a feeling we are going to have a lot of fun together.." but said it in a sleazy sexy way...(bitting his bottom lip- GROSS) I wanted to leave then - but was hungry, then midway thru the meal, told me I looked a lot like his mom...in the same sexy sleazy tone. WTF I went to the bathroom- then out the door, he called me on my cell, and said "WHAT THE HELL?" I said go fuck your mom. Then my car would not start. and after 10 minutes he came out to get in his car, and jumped my car off. I felt bad...
    I have never dated someone with my type of personality...always the opposite ... I said that to a friend the other day- and he said... "um maybe you should date Jack Black...that would be a great match" That pissed me off... I told him he should date Tonya Harding.

Jack Black- glad to see people think highly of me. I did think he was cute many years ago, and funny... but now he is just annoying. I bet I am annoying

how in the hell did we get HERE from Kroger pumpkin pie?

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That guy I messed with was a nancy boy. I'm no slave to fashion but he wore some really gay looking shit. He was very emo and I'm not into that.

I hate it when someone has this idea of a guy that would be great for you and then you see them and you are like, "WTF? Is that what you think of me?" I can do badly on my own.