Klonopin + ZanaFlex = what shoulder

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by phatboy, Aug 27, 2008.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I damaged my left shoulder over the weekend. So I have a relaxer anad a pain deal, I think. I am currently wathcing 'across the universe' and it is fucking retarded. I dont know how much is graphics and how much is just me....

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

2 Klonipin, 2 ZanaFlex and 2 40's = Eyes Wide Open Coma

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Im in the dazed and confused stage, and I am going to bed.

See ya'll later.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

~= Lomo's typical evening, minus the coma. (Tolerance is a bitch, y'all.) :rolleyes:

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Might I suggest a couple of Mountain Dews in lieu of coffee tomorrow morning... Trust me on this one.

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Im kicking it with a 1-liter diet pepsi.

My shoulder still has a dull ache, but not too bad, I think tonight I am going to go all natural. I didnt want to wake up this morning and was almost late getting the chilrens to school.

7. Motherforquer

Motherforquer New Member

I have a script for Klonopin. It's WEAK! I need to switch to a better anti-anxiety med.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Up it to Xanax.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I got some morphine tabs, but........I dont think those are a good idea.....

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

What strength?

Benzo-wise, I'd go for Ativan. Klonopin is good for anxiety (I've taken it too) and really isn't any "weaker" than Xanax, but it has a different effect. I asked to be taken off of Xanax because I think it's a shitty drug for anxiety. It wears off so quickly that you have to keep taking it (although they did come out with an XR) and I wanted something that has a long half life. I really wanted Valium. It's one of the weakest initially, but it has a half life of 100 hours so you don't have to take it so often. But I was given Ativan and I think it does a good job. I don't feel like I've taken anything, I just feel more confident. The first time I took it, I went out to eat in a restaurant and didn't freak out. I knew it was a good drug after that. It also lasts a little longer but the full "peak plasma level" isn't for a couple of hours, so it's not so terrific for panic attacks. I dissolve them in my mouth, which helps get it in your blood stream more quickly and it doesn't make your face hurt like Xanax does. I'd rather eat an asprin that dissolve Xanax. Yuck.

Anyway, my experience has been that beta blockers are the BEST THING IN THE WORLD for panic attacks and Ativan is better than Xanax for everyday dealing.

I think I am going to try hydroxyzine (it's an antihistamine) because it's not a benzo and it's not addictive. The only non-benzo drug I have taken was Buspar and it made me lightheaded and it's one of those drugs that mess with serotonin and I stay away from that junk because I hate SSRIs. I think they are evil and over prescribed, much like Xanax.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

So, let me see if I've got this all down... You were practicing with a 12-ga, you shoot left-handed, and tonight, you're going to be nude?

And shy away from that diet stuff, man... Talk about not going natural... :(

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Try Uranium?

13. Gibbyhaynesbrowneye

Gibbyhaynesbrowneye New Member

Heroin and a shot of coffee is the way to go!