John TV

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by BIGMAMA, May 20, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I was looking up street whores on youtube ... came across this guy's site. I must say I have sat and watched tons of his clips... all were good. I have herd about him on the news in the past. The guy has got big ass balls. I wonder why all the guys dont just leave... most seem to sit and apologize till cops get there. Like this dumb ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm_cunb-_Y8&feature=channel

I love the line "I AM NOT A HOOKER!"

If you like it, look at his other videos.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

This man is obviously inexperienced... Not only did he get out of the vehicle, but he stayed there long enough for actual law enforcement to arrive. Moron.

3. Robman97

Robman97 Member

ugghhh, this guy is a jackass. Video Vigilante my ass. He actually got caught paying a hooker to entice a guy, so he could film it. I think half the cops here hate him. I will say though, I used to work a few blocks from Robinson and it didn't matter what time of the day you drove down that 1/2 mile strip of road, you would see at least 3 crack heads out there trying to trick.

One time I was going through there with a trainee, I was showing him where a few places we got supplies were. We hit the busiest hooking intersection and there are 4 girls out there, 3 look like white trash crack heads and one has the typical hollywood hooker movie outfit on. I mean low cut top, leather skirt, thigh high boots, Blonde hair blue eye, just mega hot. The other girls are in sweats or cut-off jeans and dirty shirts. The guy I am with is like," Wow she is badass, I would like to hit that." I look at him and say. " You really think she is a hooker. I bet you if we were to stop and talk to her we'd be in the back of a cruiser in 5 minutes." He kinda of thought about it and agreed. Damn cops, been watching pretty woman too much.

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I hope they post the video when one of the 'johns' pulls a pistol and puts 6 rounds in the dude. That would be quality entertainment.

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

why do you guys hate him... ahhhh because yall know what it is like to pick up street meat.

I think the guy is cool. All those married guys fucking nasty ass whores, then coming home and fucking their wives... SICK

Im sure every house wife in that town watches his videos

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

It's probably more like they are going out getting street meat because they are not getting it at home. I dont care that he's busting people out, I'm just saying someone is going to shoot him one day and I hope the video gets on youtube.

7. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

That was me and you guys should have stopped and talked. I like a guy in a Best Buy uniform.

8. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Oh yeah, my pic.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

That actually cracked me up.

10. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Actually, it was Circuit City, but who's counting.