John Murtha dead!

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Joeslogic, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

2. Aballister

Aballister New Member

So dying of gallbladder complications is vengence for dishonoring the marines? Hahaha! You say it like it's divine retribution for an old fart to die on an operating table. If he hadn't criticized the war would he have died?
    Now let that be a lesson.

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yeah well I have not had the chance to dance on his grave yet

4. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Hahaha! Yeah I bet a lot of reps wanna do just that.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Hell I'd do better than dance on his grave I'd shit on his dead face and piss on him before they closed the casket.

He dishonored the death of the marines in Hadithia and convicted his fellow marines as guilty before the dead Marines bodies had reached room temperature. He is a shit bag of the worst king.

I'd like to wrap his head with duct tape and pound on it with a baseball bat till it is mushy and dripping out the seams. Till you could not tell the front from the back if it were not attached to the body.... Where's the chin?

6. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

It probably fell off while you were pounding the traitorous ball of mush with your star spangled Joescock.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Now tell us how you really feel...

8. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

“There are many humorous things in the world, among them the white man's notion that he is less savage than the other savages”

Mark Twain

“Every civilization when it loses its inner vision and its cleaner energy, falls into a new sort of sordidness, more vast and more stupendous than the old savage sort. An Augean stable of metallic filth.”

D.H. Lawrence

“Everything, everything in war is barbaric... But the worst barbarity of war is that it forces men collectively to commit acts against which individually they would revolt with their whole being.”

Ellen Key

“What do I think of Western civilisation? I think it would be a very good idea.”

Mahatma Gandhi

"So, the question facing us now, and at all times is, "What shall we become?" Shall we remain savages, or shall we embark upon an adventure we have never experienced before in this world? Shall we at last become civilized? This is a question each of us must answer for her or himself, and no one can answer it for anyone else. Each of us does answer it, too, every moment of every day, every time we decide to, or not to exercise pre-emptive force, in any of its many masquerades, in relation to our peers. This is the defining litmus test for civilization and savagery. Simple. Clear. Unambiguous.

The choice of pre-emptive force, and consequent war, is always and irrevocably a choice for savagery and barbarism, no matter how "advanced [the] state of cultural and material development," or how spectacular or swift the "progress in the arts and sciences." There are many barbaric savages in the world today graced by exquisitely sophisticated taste in the arts, letters, and music, and with extraordinary command of the sciences. If they employ pre-emptive force to achieve their ends, they are nonetheless barbaric savages."

J. Harmon Grahn

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Well now I feel better. :)

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ahheem and whos gonna be next?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_bill_clinton

Bill Clinton has two stents placed in heart artery

By DEEPTI HAJELA and MARILYNN MARCHIONE, Associated Press Writers Deepti Hajela And Marilynn Marchione, Associated Press Writers – 21 mins ago

NEW YORK – Former President Bill Clinton, who had quadruple bypass surgery more than five years ago, was hospitalized Thursday to have a clogged heart artery opened after suffering chest pains. Two stents resembling tiny mesh scaffolds were placed inside the artery as part of a medical procedure that is common for people with severe heart disease.

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Thats right I almost forgot

John Murtha is dead!

LOL

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Now Murtha's bitch is trying to hold on to the same political power to keep the machine running.