JEWS GONE WILD

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Fugly, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

This is an email I recieved this morning. I have no idea how to respond to it so I decided to post it here. Maybe some of you are better informed about this situation than I am:

To: -------@fugly.com
    Cc:
    Subject: Persecution AGAIN
    Sent: Fri 08/19/2005 8:07 AM

Hello good people at the Fugly,

I am writing to you in hopes that you will post a message on your web site and so that other people will be alerted to the atrocities that are being committed in Gaza as we speak. Will there be no end to the suffering that the Jewish people will have to endure?

This forced eviction from our homeland is nothing short of another Holocaust at the hands of that Nazi, Sharon

I know that you are also Jewish and that you share my views on this. Please do the World a service and write something to let more people know what is happening and how tragic it is.

With Kindest regards,

Rebekkah

Well Rebekkah, I have no idea what to write so, in the interest of fairness, I figured the best thing to do would be to post this letter on the front page and also start a forum topic where people could voice their own opinions on this situation.

I think that, collectively, some light could be shed on it so that other people out can figure out what's going on for themselves.

So what do you think about the situation in Gaza?

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I think CNN spens too much time on it, when we had 16 american citizens die in Iraq today... But hey, Im a half-wit anyways

3. mudslinger

mudslinger Member

I don't get it either. What happened that all of a sudden they are moving them out of the Gaza strip? I mean, they should have never even been there to begin with, right?

You know what I think is going to happen? THey're going to move all the Jews out and then go in there and mop up any Palestinians that remain. This way they can bomb the hell out of the place without risking killing any of their own people.

Sounds pretty smart to me.

Personally I couldn't care less. I mean, if we spent half as much money researching some alternative fuel source as we spend on trying to take over the Middle East we wouldn't have any use for them at all. Then if they gave us a hard time we could lob a few 'nucular' missiles over there and take care of the problem in no time.

I don't even like Indian food. I mean, who the hell eats curry anway? Savages.

4. bunion

bunion New Member

Havent seen anything remotely as interesting on CNN since Iraq getting bombed. Very enjoyavble watching this radical jew scum get dragged out of these illegal settlements, cool shit. too bad the soldiers never hit back with a close fist and got all emo instead.

Giving back that land is the right thing, not necassirily the smart thing since radicals wont stop until Israelis go back to whatever region of the earth they migrated from. thats never going to happen...

5. BIGRICK

BIGRICK New Member

Gaza Strip

Why should Israel be forced to give back territory they won in a war in 1967? The Gaza Strip should not be given back to establish peace in the middle east. As long as there is a state of Israel, there will never be peace in the middle east. I feel they should fight it out once and for all, and when the dust settles Israel will be the only country left. Now that Palestine will be declaring their own state, I forsee more terriorist attacks and conflicts with Israel. The USA should worry about their own problems (Iraq) for one, feeding their starving countrymen for another, and let other countries handle their own business.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

poor little jewsies being dragged out of the strip of desert they made fertile with gods love and the blood of a thousand palestinian children

7. BIGRICK

BIGRICK New Member

It is the asinine attitude like yours that makes that world a screwed up place for all of us to live in.

8. Fugly

Who are you talking to? Me? Whaddid I do?

9. BIGRICK

BIGRICK New Member

Sorry no, my comment was for pimpchichi

10. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Good insight.

It is the roach bomb syndrome. Get all the people out of the house, and fog the thing. Come back tomorrow, the place is pest free.

Giving land back to the "Palestinians" is the equivalent of hand feeding a hungry tiger. The tiger will not be happy until he eats YOU.

Sharon is no Nazi. He is as Jewish as a Jew can get. He has fought, killed, and bled for the dirt he governs, and any guesture on his part to give back land has an ulterior motive behind it.

Israel will continue to experience attacks after the withdrawal. That will be all the justification Sharon needs to make a moutain of martyrs out of the aggressors. He just needs and excuse, and the idiots in Gaza will give it to him.

I hope CNN covers it.

Barry

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

my attitude is asinine?.. is that because it is different to yours?

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

misquote there barry?

13. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Exactly the reaction I would expect from someone who wears raccoon ears.

Unimpressed with you, yes I am.

Barry

14. Fugly

Come on.. be nice. This is an interesting topic to me.

So let me get this straight. Barry, your opinion is that it has been ok for all these years for the Jewish people to expand their territory by essentially moving out into land owned by other people and setting up shop? They call them settlements but others contend that these are trespassers.

And am I right to say that Pimp thinks that the Jewish settlers/trespassers, whatever you want to call them should never have had the right to set up towns and settlements in land that is not really theirs?

Who's land is it? Who owns it, if anyone at all?

Is that where we are on this? I get confused when people don't spell things out for me.

I wasn't kidding when I said I didn't watch any news for a couple weeks.

What made Sharon decide to kick all the Jewish settlers out of Gaza. What is he getting in return from the Palestinians or is it as simple as, "Hey, we'll get out of Gaza and you can have it. You leave us alone and we will leave you alone"?

I found it really interesting that most of the news media referred to it as an Evacuation too. What's that about?

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

they are cat ears but i bet you were making some kind of subtle racial slur

oh and you should be trying to talk like jabba not yoda

16. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

It certainly was.

Barry

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well lets see... if you were an innocent farmer and two armies come along and decide to have a war on your land you'd take your family and get the fuck out of there right?... now once the war is over.. and you return... only to find you can't...

but of course barry is of the 'jew can do no wrong israeli are our bestest friends forever xxx' persuasion and of course i wore cat ears once so my opinions are completely invalid and worthless :roll:

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

19. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Interesting to me as well. I can't help it that Pimpchichi sucks.

Lets remember that the Jewish people were living in "Palestine" as far back as history records. It is hard to trespass on land that has the bones of your ancient ancestors buried in it. http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/palestine/maps.htm

Land has always "belonged" to the people who can defend it. This is not right, but it is fact. The United States is "owned" by "Americans" because the native indigenious people could not defend it. If you use the logic of the Palestinians, the US Government should annull itself, send all Americans people back to England (or Mexico), and give the land back to the Seminole, Apaches, and Cherokee.

Not about to happen is it?

That's a clue that should send shivers up the back of all people.

Barry

20. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

If you read the article, you will see that it is Britian that is not really our friend. Never has been, never will be. Sore losers.

And to set the record straight, the US is a friend to Israel.
    Israel does not necessarily return the affection.

Barry