jefe I have an idea/suggestion

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Dwaine Scum, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

with vbulltien you can have "hidden"/invite only areas on the site. Can we have sch and area that we can post an upload torrents to share with each other? I will be willing to mod it, and we can share really good torrents (NO FILES ( just small 20Kb torrent files), and people have to be invited to get in with a password. Like a VIP section for the cool people we like.

2. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

This is a great idea it would make things relatively safe.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm down.

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

I have a FTP server and apache http server sort of ready to go here, they've just been sitting and waiting for me to come up with a good idea. Though as everything is on my computer (not professionally hosted) I've been a bit careful as to what I want to open up to people and I'd rather get a seperate machine just for the serving bit, leaving my main/gaming rig seperate in case of any problems.

It was either going to be used as another image host type thing or a document dump/archive, but I'm not sure yet. I would do torrents if it wasn't for all the legal baggage that comes with it, I would do 'free n legal' torrents, things like peoples work or songs, or home made vids whatever, but the illegal/copyright breaking stuff I will keep clear of, everywhere that does this kind of thing will get busted eventually.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Has there been no response to this thread from Jeff, or am I just not on the 'private allowed' list?

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Cool people we like.

That's everybody but me isn't it?

I knew it. Another rejection.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

yea, where has this idea gone?