Is there a GOD in the Cosmos? Prove it.

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by ucicare, Dec 9, 2004.

?

Is there a GOD in the cosmos?

1. Yes, he has a long beard and lives with the angels in heaven.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, he is an invention of man designed to scare little kids into being good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, and I am He

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, but I don't have shred of proof to back that up.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I refuse to give an opinion on this, because I really don't know for sure.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Click here for a message from GOD.

100.0%
  1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

What i consider worthy of the term 'God' is Supreme Harmony. Everything is energy in various states of flux. When interractions create harmony the frequency of vibrations goes up. Real beauty reflects harmony of elements and creates a sense of well being in the observer who vibrates the frequency of energy being observed internally. Viewing chaos causes discord.

2. Schmed

Schmed New Member

My view in one word Solopsist.

3. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

The problem I see with Solipstism is the loneliness. Many people who believe that their reality is the only reality feel alone sitting in a crowded football stadium. Been there, done that, and it sucks.

Barry

4. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Boy oh boy my imagination dosn't agree with me very often does it :D . I don't really subscribe to that line of thought as much as I used to, but it is an interesting way of looking at things. I think now I just like to wake up in the morning and not be a "bad" person, it's easier to sleep at night that way, but that does not in any way, shape, size, form or matter affect how much of an asshole I am!