Is Kitana Dead?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Feb 8, 2003.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pimpisdeadtome:
    it's not true censorship kinty.. there's just a rule that you don't openly post pictures that could offend.. links are fine.. preferably with a warning.. then people can choose whether they want to see it or not.. most people there have kids... i hardly expect you to understand<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

of kourse nut.
    "if u want to klick here, then klick here.
    if u want to see this, then see this..."

dead kats r the same as roadkill. kids see that all the time unless they live in a bubble w/ no access to the outside.

2. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:

dead kats r the same as roadkill. kids see that all the time unless they live in a bubble w/ no access to the outside.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where the fuck do you base that assumption?

3. PhingerPhuckin

PhingerPhuckin New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quoteposted by kitana: of kourse nut.
    "if u want to klick here, then klick here.
    if u want to see this, then see this..."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quoteMan i have onlY been on here for like a week and already i fucking hate this bitch.
    You insult her, she just agrees with you. you agree with her, she disagrees... i cant stand people like that.
    God rape me!

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:

Where the fuck do you base that assumption?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go on Stymie, rip her to fucking shreds, I'm tired of this spic bitches drivel...I have no fight left in me anymore...

*passes the baton to Stymie*

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I told you, this dumb spic whore is retarded. the world will be much better the day they put 6 feet of earth on top of her

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    ...the world will be much better the day they put 6 feet of earth on top of her<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop trying to cheer me up IMC....

Mind you, she doesn't neccessarily have to dead to be buried surely?

7. PhingerPhuckin

PhingerPhuckin New Member

Fuck i wish death upon this maggot bitch

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhingerPhuckin:
    Man i have onlY been on here for like a week and already i fucking hate this bitch.
    You insult her, she just agrees with you. you agree with her, she disagrees... i cant stand people like that.
    God rape me!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i luv u too.
    i am god...butt i dun rape the willing.

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Did anyone ever figure out what this fucking weirdo was going on about???
    wheres kit and whos this cunt using her ID?

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we dun remember

11. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RETARDkit:
    we dun remember<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dunt get it

12. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Thomas, Kit and her former love slave high class whitetrash got in to a tiff one night where Kit pissed him off and rubbed him the wrong way. Kit made promises of sexual gratification to HCWT, however with intents of evil Kit plotted while the unsuspecting HCWT awaited loving. When he found of Kit's gastly plans he was confronted with the choice of castration or murdering Kit, he ultimatley opted for murdering Kit, now he does not want us to know he killed Kit so he has assumed her identity as to remain a free man.

13. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:

Well Thomas, Kit and her former love slave high class whitetrash got in to a tiff one night where Kit pissed him off and rubbed him the wrong way. Kit made promises of sexual gratification to HCWT, however with intents of evil Kit plotted while the unsuspecting HCWT awaited loving. When he found of Kit's gastly plans he was confronted with the choice of castration or murdering Kit, he ultimatley opted for murdering Kit, now he does not want us to know he killed Kit so he has assumed her identity as to remain a free man.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO! That was a great episode.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YOU! need to stfu

15. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RETARDkit:
    YOU! need to stfu<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!

16. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

YOU! need to stfu<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hitting a little too close to home?

17. kitana

kitana New Member

hitting a little too close to home?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

neveh

18. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

neveh<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kickin ya in the balls?

19. kitana

kitana New Member

Kickin ya in the balls?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*hugs krotch*
    [squeaks] no [/squeaks]

20. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

*hugs krotch*
    [squeaks] no [/squeaks]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

**castrates Kit and where it's balls as a necklace**