is everyone fucked...?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Dec 20, 2001.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Poisonous Pimp:
    wank was talking about worming back into the forum<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but i never really wormed out of it.. The thing is, you have a habit of picking out all the negative things people say and then using them to your advantage later. Dont give me any of the 'forum personality' bullshit, its still YOU typing behind pimp and its still Caroline typing being nursey. Using the 'forum personality' wildcard is a cheap trick, its to create a scapegoat for the cunts that we all are, its why we have we made this place our home and not some happy teen-fest. Disorder isnt a personality IT IS my personality, i can really be this much of a cunt in real life but most of the time i am an ok guy. i am a cunt when you are a cunt, i am a cunt when she is a cunt, it doesnt matter because i never started it, i just wanted it to end.

The thing you picked up on is me wanting to leave and turning it against me as if i was 'scared' of the things said in the Worlds thread. I will tell the truth, I WAS scared, Kit turned a group of people i had hardly got to know against me, but, i wanted to stay to see it through and i have..

It was such a nice circumstance, the fact that i had planned to leave for quite some time, to move to london, pity i only have 5 people who can testify to that. So then, the plans changed just after ( i was moving in january ) and then they changed again so she is now coming down to meet me instead.

I like the way you assumed i would be leaving the forum for good, no one is that lucky...

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    Kit turned a group of people i had hardly got to know against me, but, i wanted to stay to see it through and i have. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i didnt turn anyone against you, in my little fit of listening to depressing suicical rock and teeth-grinding, i just posted the truth

3. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i didnt turn anyone against you, in my little fit of listening to depressing suicical rock and teeth-grinding, i just posted the truth <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...which, ultimately turned everyone onto me... dont get mad, i dont hate you for it. perhaps you did a good thing...

4. D

D New Member

Note to Disorder...

1. You are an even wetter limp dick than I thought.
    2. I said I liked you. I said maybe we could meet for a drink... BUT you forget so quickly the amount of times I refused your persistant offers of sex oral or otherwise.
    3. I don't see why my travelling to America to see the man I love is such a big problem for you. I have had many English boyfriends and Irish and also a Welsh one... They didn't work out for me... but this one did. It just so happens that we have the same interests and he is not a whiney faggoty Techno/garage/britpop twat... Don't you have a bird you met on the net from some far away land too...? (just for the record I didn't meet my foreigner on the net... thats just how we keep in touch)
    4. Ohhh... yeah. He is not a retard either. He's a bit of a jackass, he is a skinhead and he is from New York.... but he doesn't drool and he managed to get into school... all by himself
    5. Pimp was right... I notcied you Disappeared for a while after all the "shit"... Then decided to pop up now and then and post ittybitty... "things".
    6. I will say that my "forum personality" is different to my "real life" personality, as I don't go round spurting the shit that I come out with on here. You know that as well, as we talked quite a bit. I maybe a bit evasive, a dick, retarded blah blah blah... But I wouldn't take any of the shit that is lobbed at me in here in here in real life
    7. I didn't assume you were leaving... You fucking said it to me.
    8. And what the fuck is with the martyr like I don't hate you... maybe it was a good thing bollox...?
    9. Ahhh... I would like to congratulate you on your superb show of bravery and
    unpussy like behaviour when you

5. D

D New Member

errr... Im not bitter by the way.

Bemused though.

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Oh for fucks sake,Disorder!!!You are still as overcocky and arrogant a little upstart as ever!
    I think it's time you shut the fuck up about what a 'silly little pictures' and saying 'WAYYYYYYYHEYYYYYYYYY!!! ' lots like you do on messenger!!!(snigger)
    Would you like Caroline to reiterrate this for you?

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    you are one cheap lying slut arnt you, i dare you to add up the times you 'refused'(when in actual fact, you ALWAYS said 'that you wouldnt feel right') to the times you said 'OH OK!!' and fucking smiled at me. So, I took this into account when i considered what an annoying two faced plank you are..

no, i dont, infact i had plans to go there too..

yeah, thats why they put up those bars, so cripples can move about with ease.. We must thank the guy that invented those, he has brought a lot of sparkle back into your sex life..

oh yeah, nahnahnahnah. Have you read my posts, if you have then you would know about the things in my life fucking up and how i was intending to move to london. I told you i wanted to pack the forum in, but as soon as i learned that everyone was attacking me with low down dirty shit i stayed to insult as many people as i could..

Ittybitty things, what? like when you first started? Remember who helped you at first..it certainly wasnt pimp..

yeah, in here you put more effort and time into thinking with that tiny brain of yours in the attempt to come up with something 'smart sounding' instead of just typing the retarded mindless drivel you talk to me in msn with..

she was pissed that i fucked up her vision of a bright and happy future together, i told her not to be mad with herself. she can with me if she wants..

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Ahhh... I would like to congratulate you on your superb show of bravery and
    unpussy like behaviour when you deleted me from MSN what a man <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks, although it would have been for the wrong reason.. i deleted you from my msn list cos your a fucking moron..

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> errr... Im not bitter by the way.
    Bemused though
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ..master of big words I praise ye..

and yet another
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    Oh for fucks sake,Disorder!!!You are still as overcocky and arrogant a little upstart as ever!
    I think it's time you shut the fuck up about what a 'mean,mofocking CUNT of a creyzzeh,tough,~DUDE-GUY~' -you are,and just stick to doing 'silly little pictures' and saying 'WAYYYYYYYHEYYYYYYYYY!!! ' lots like you do on messenger!!!(snigger)
    Would you like Caroline to reiterrate this for you?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, i have always been an arrogant little upstart, ESPECIALLY when i am provoked on a grand scale. And i dont know why you ALWAYS over exagerate about what i say in msn, just to make YOU seem more authoritive and BIG and me to sound like i am soo small and that i say that crap all the time. I dont do i?, infact i cant remember when i have EVER said WAAHEEEYYY or some shit like that, its usually, 'hello, hows you?. you and pimp still ok?' etc.. so please.. stop talking crap.

8. D

D New Member

Jesus christ.

You are one sad fuck.

Im sooooooo sorry I have disorder where I find it hard to think up the right words and structure a sentence properly. I don't do too bad.

Did you really think I would have done anything with you apart from meet up for a drink. Did you not think maybe i was trying to...shut you up... by saying ok all the time. Did you not think that maybe I was talking to Ryan whilst talking to you telling what you were saying... (he wants to kick your arse by the way... thats why I mentioned that he is a skinhead earlier... just to shit you up... coz I have your address ) He is heading down that way when he comes over in March to see a friend... but *sigh* I said no... don't bother... hes just some gay little techno fag who can't get a shag in real life... It doesn't matter.
    Don't start shitting at me about that either... blah blah blah Your idle threats dont scare me... like it will happen... like he could kick my arse... Like he would want to I told him not to waste his time with a slimy shit like you. He just laughed at you. You sad cunt.

Your stupid comment about him being crippled... that was good... a retard joke. Doesn't really work when you know nothing about the person you are "insulting".

What the fuck...!?!?!?!?
    When did you help me... you hosted my sig for about a week... then I had to work out how to do it myself as when ever you turned your computor off it went.... sucks?

Like I said before... The help (Im guessing this is what you mean) was to ask Nursey on MSN to ease up on me... And I believe I told not to because A. you made me look like a bigger dick B. I wasn't taking any of that shit personally... Dunno about you but I don't act like that in real life so it didn't bother me... (I maybe repeating myself here but you are not getting it are you) I DIDNT ASK FOR YOUR HELP AND RESENTED IT WHEN YOU SHOVED IT UP MY ARSE

AS for the personality shit... blah blah blah... of course I have more time to think about what i put... I put it pretty much the same as I do in chat though... I can just figure out how the. big. word. are. slpet... ooops

And what the fuck is it with you trying to sound American. she was pissed at me. dude its almost as bad as a white person trying to be black (sparky)... At least I have an excuse.

I could go on... and will when you reply with abuch of bullshit insults about how I am dateing a disabled American... who will fuck you up if I want... But it's boreing me now...

Just fucking say sorry and admit you are a sad 1 shag cunt.

Please.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

OOOOOOHHHH Dizam... dat nigga got fucked up!

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    but i never really wormed out of it..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i never said you did... wank was the one who brought up worming.. apart from kitana.... but that was another time, different thread.

what are you saying?.. because you're a central figure in this farce i'm not allowed to laugh my ass off??fuck that... this whole chapter on the perils of internet romance has been priceless...

lets take the post i quoted as an example...

you quoted wank's worming back in comment, and followed it with a side-splitting display of online virility....
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Disorder cackled manaiacally into his headset while scrutinising photographs on a printout:
    "You might know her as Claudia, but she is already mine ..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that naive display of fledgeling masculinity served with lashings of optimism was a gem in itself....
    but when coupled with the fact wank meant the forum, and not hers and kit's affections that you were meant to be worming into, it became funnier to me than cow-pushing is to an inebriated farmhand...

well duh.... you make it sound like an underhand skill, practised only by shadowy underworld types...

you'd better get word out.. "watch what you say in front of pimp... or you might find examples of your stupidity paraded arund the forum when pimp gets bored and makes you the latest stroller down the walk of shame"...

damn right people should watch their words in here... especially those who consider criticism as akin to fratricide and customarily welcome it with a snarl...

funny you should say that... this post:
    wasn't actually me behind it... Nursey posted it earlier, but i was still signed in...
    no biggie..

anyway i said demeanour dumbass.. how you act and interact within the forum... anyone with standing in here has it on account of their demeanour... and respect grows with regular victories in verbal combat, or by supplying a steady turnover of finely tuned humour...
    a regular will, of course, leave traces of traits scattered through the forums. content that is used at times to add flesh to characters and personalise them..

personality...

is there an amateur psychologist in the house?

right.... i remember a certain personality being all mean and nasty to the newbies... couldn't keep it up though... once the newbie cracked he was all..
    "i'm not mean really... only in here.. come talk to me on messenger and see.... please be my friend "

i'm a cunt, you're a cunt, he's a cunt, she's a cunt.. wouldn't you like to be cunt tooooo..

awwwww poor disorder.. .

no edson.. the thing i picked up on was you calling us all cowards and bullies and generally acting as if you were in some way superior to us... when really you wish you could be more like us

erm.. when did i assume anything cockwad.. stop putting words in my mouth

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank*
    Pimp was right... I notcied you Disappeared for a while after all the "shit"... Then decided to pop up now and then and post ittybitty... "things". <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and you can stop putting words in my mouth too

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Disorder:
    Ittybitty things, what? like when you first started? Remember who helped you at first..it certainly wasnt pimp..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn right... if someone needs their hand holding they should fuck off to the disney forum

irony

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    wasn't actually me behind it... Nursey posted it earlier, but i was still signed in...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whoo-hoo... another glaring example of log-in confusion

12. D

D New Member

for fucks sake... I meant you understood what I meant...

13. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

...yes, i have always been an arrogant little upstart, ESPECIALLY when i am provoked on a grand scale. And i dont know why you ALWAYS over exagerate about what i say in msn, just to make YOU seem more authoritive and BIG and me to sound like i am soo small and that i say that crap all the time. I dont do i?, infact i cant remember when i have EVER said WAAHEEEYYY or some shit like that, its usually, 'hello, hows you?. you and pimp still ok?' etc.. so please.. stop talking crap.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't need to 'make myself seem more authoritive and BIG' than you-I *undoubtedly* AM.
    You are pretty 'small'.You said 'that crap' a huge deal of the fucking time! And now,you mean to tell me-you don't remember!!!???!

14. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

It was such a nice circumstance, the fact that i had planned to leave for quite some time, to move to london, pity i only have 5 people who can testify to that. So then, the plans changed just after ( i was moving in january ) and then they changed again so she is now coming down to meet me instead.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just to 'meet you'???But,she's 'already yours'?Ahh......right!

Anyway,just want to check-your address will be the same as you posted in the 'Worlds' thread,then?It's just that since you said you'd like to see your dad killed,i thought that it might be nice to arrange that for you still!!!
    he doesnt know it (Disorder's new address), and *i would still like to see him die*.. there is no mail to be forwarded either
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I slipped up in the fact that i like to give women a good time as i *was* going to give you one..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

there is probably more chance of me catching hypothermia than any STD's off the only girl i put my dick in for about 40 seconds in all of my life. you can see why i am so desperate..
    .."
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so who do I have left??

You might know her as Claudia, but she is already mine [SINISTER SMILE] [/SINISTER SMILE]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lucky Claudia!

16. Guest

Guest Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    hmmm...
    i think the retards are even all over the world, in each nation
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh Allah....
    Leave it to Kitana to put in her 4.5 cents. Man, my ass itches.
    -skeet

17. kitana

kitana New Member

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Disorder:
    there is probably more chance of me catching hypothermia than any STD's off the only girl i put my dick in for about 40 seconds in all of my life. you can see why i am so desperate..
    .."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you touched her with your dick, fluids touched u, u can catch an STD in any amount of time, just as long as you are exposed and come into contact with it

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by skeeter:
    Oh Allah....
    Leave it to Kitana to put in her 4.5 cents. Man, my ass itches.
    -skeet
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Skeet: nobody cares about your -2Cents, so just kiss my ass and go do something about that rash on yours

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Wow, old skool drama :D

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Tell Nursey she's missed 'round here.

Yeah, I guess you, too.

20. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

Yeah, he is pretty pathetic. Pimpchichi.