Iron Man

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Schmed, May 3, 2008.

1. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Two thumbs up, I wish I had more thumbs...Dwaine, where do we keep the jar of hooker thumbs??

See this movie people!

2. Fernando

Fernando Member

They invested a shitload into this, doesn't at least break even we won't see the many sequels they have planned.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2008
  3. Schmed

Schmed New Member

You do realize I do not make any money from people seeing this movie right? And furthermore I wouldn't want to see a sequel to a shitty movie. This movie is a great watch for anyone, not just comic geeks. Don't believe me? Take 5 seconds and go read some reviews. And don't misquote me, it makes you look petty.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

fernado is mad because I wont let him look at my Jar of hooker thumbs

5. Fernando

Fernando Member

I work at a theater, I know how the money flow works. I could car less if people pirated made of honor, but taking iron man for free would diminish it's profits.

And yes, I know, everyone I know loves this movie.

6. Fernando

Fernando Member

Never mind, movie did crazy well in theaters this weekend (second highest grossing non sequel ever). It would be a miracle if it didn't break even now.

7. Schmed

Schmed New Member

You know what, I apologize (take a picture, I don't do it often) I misunderstood what you meant when you re did my quote....sorry Fernando.

For the record Fernando is not petty, and I'm a jerk....but what else is new.

8. Fernando

Fernando Member

Who here isn't?

9. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Now that I've thought about it, me, I'm awesome and definitly not a jerk. I rule. (I still apologize though).

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Schmed...

In your avatar, what's the second picture? Not the Red Wings logo, but the one that follows?

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...looks like something off an "Absolut" ad..?

12. Fernando

Fernando Member

Looks like a hockey trophy. Or cup, whatever they call it.

13. Dr. Ruth

Dr. Ruth New Member

Me zinks... Zee only cup you're interested in, lies within zee pants of zee players... ;)

14. Fernando

Fernando Member

well I think your a withered old bitch thats seen far too much cock in her life only to realize men won't stick it in the dried out cavern you call a cunt.

15. Schmed

Schmed New Member

It's the Stanley Cup, the win all for hockey.

See this link for further details....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Cup

16. Schmed

Schmed New Member

AND!! Lets keep bitching about shit that has nothing to do with movies out of here, I , of course, am the exception! Ok not even me.....but lets keep this to movies all!

17. Fernando

Fernando Member

Well I work at a theater, and i've yet to have a refund for the movie because it was bad or offensive. Come to think of it, I have yet to meet someone who disliked it.

18. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I will probably catch it again in the theater before it goes to DVD. We have a really decent 1.00 theater here that gets them all before they go to DVD.

I think the CGI was really clean, not overly fake looking like the hulk.

I did see a poster for a new Hulk movie coming out, anybody seen anything on this yet? I didnt see eric banas name on it, I think after Munich he has been black balled from cool movies.

19. McPoont

McPoont New Member

Edward Norton is playing Banner and this movie basically says that the shitty Ang Lee Hulk never existed, so he won't grow in size as he gets angrier. There setting up all the Avengers character movies so they can eventually make The Avengers and i think Thor is next then Ant man.

20. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

I think Tony Stark has a cameo in The Hulk. Forgot where I read that.