I'm a fugly whore!!

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by sexc, Jan 5, 2003.

1. sexc

sexc New Member

dear lordy

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yes that is how you should start your email.. except it's spelt lardy

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Pimp's taking out the trash

*waves freshly washed giant foam finger simultaneously performing a one man mexican wave, spilling his beer on his new puma's*

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whore of Babylon:
    y u want beaver shots? my bever is ugly, overly hariy and has its tongue hanging out. i cant help if one arm is longa than the other and one boob is smaller. guys have one testicle bigger and as kit pointed out in her post funny shaped dicks that r crooked and hurt goin in.

kit can u operate 2 make my boobs beautiful or r they beyond repair?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i sure kan, n it wont kost u a thing. u just have to be the main subject in my photographs, butt i will block out yer face n no one will know its u.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bubble-popper:
    Whore your titties r perfect, leave them as they r.One's a mouth full and the others a handful.Perfect.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats a very positive way of looking at it... of kourse, symmetry is beautiful, too...

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Pimp's taking out the trash<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh come on dub.. ya gotta give the cleaning lady her due... i just help out with the heavier bags

6. sexc

sexc New Member

do u think my boobs r beautiful kit?

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whore of Babylon:
    do u think my boobs r beautiful kit?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea, dun take off the bra, tho

8. JaneDoe

JaneDoe New Member

So, just out of curiosity, if I posted a topless pick of myself in here would I get a free shirt?
    Shitchea, I wan't me some free stuff.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I dunno... depends what you look like, and if I feel like mailing anything out... Make sure to write fugly dot com, or "dwaine Felchers cum slut" or something like that on your chest.... then, and only then, I will see what I can do...

10. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Come on then..tits out for the lads n lassies.

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Who is she? purty....very purty...

12. unlimited-time

Thats JaneDoe.

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Is she gonna show us her titties then or what? Or is she another one those attention seeking spammers wasting all our valuable 'titty watching' time?...

14. unlimited-time

Hmmm we'll have to wait n see.I still think Whore needs to get hers out.

15. JaneDoe

JaneDoe New Member

Yeah, yeah. Ill write something crude and Fugly related on my chest. I dont have naked pictures of me all over my computer, so gimme a couple days to get one and post it, alright?

16. stymie

stymie New Member

A couple of days? Just how big are your tits?

17. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JaneDoe:
    Yeah, yeah. Ill write something crude and Fugly related on my chest. I dont have naked pictures of me all over my computer, so gimme a couple days to get one and post it, alright?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>So, just out of curiosity, if I posted a topless pick of myself in here would I get a free shirt?
    Shitchea, I wan't me some free stuff.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But you offered?!?

18. sexc

sexc New Member

I thought they were shitting me about the tshirt. I don't recommend you do it, Jane. Seems as soon as you do they turn into greedy slobbering maniacs that want more and more and if you don't deliver, they turn into rabid dogs and bite your ass.

19. unlimited-time

Whore's right everyone here, male and female want to bite Rat's arse.

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

rat got her shirt...

and whore, you didnt get a shirt, because you got shitty.. keep being shitty, you dunmb cunt... why dont you go somewhere youu're wanted, I mean all that wit and whatnot.