I'm a fugly whore!!

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by sexc, Jan 5, 2003.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

He's mine...all mine...

2. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    OMG the pain is killing me!! I miss Nursey and Pimp I am gonna go cry now. OK????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fine!!!!!! GO AWAY ROSS!!!!!!!!

3. sexc

sexc New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bubble-popper:
    Oi watch your fuckin mouth, thats my sexual partner to be your slagging off <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well maybe if he didnt assume stuff about me first tho. i might make an ass of myself assuming things about what ppl post only to be wrong but i dont go assuming personal stuff like IMC did. that would be like me assuing ur a 60 year old man, bubble-popper.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    "A-HOle" ahahahahha! LOL! ROFL! teee heee heee heee heee! LMFAO!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that wasnt meant to be funny

4. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whore of Babylon:
    that would be like me assuing ur a 60 year old man, bubble-popper.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am.

5. sexc

sexc New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bubble-popper:
    I am.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooooo i knew it! and i am really a 14 year old teenie bopper. GO HANSON!!!

6. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whore of Babylon:
    ooooo i knew it! and i am really a 14 year old teenie bopper. GO HANSON!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew it.

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:

fine!!!!!! GO AWAY ROSS!!!!!!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sarcastic I love you!!! My relationship with nursey and pimp is over and it was certainly not the kind of love I feel for you mt dear!!!!!!!!

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

but if i give u my address u might come and rape me n my little sister while we sleep

seriously hold yer horses im considering my options K?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you live with your little sister? how old are you? 14? no thats okay, get your mom and dad to buy you a t-shirt from cafe' press\

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

P.S. don't message me, or email me eaither...

I'm like I hate niggers now, I can't stand dumb teenage cunts on my messengers

10. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

Ok, Fine! Come back!!

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

(talkin about IMC) who would want to message or email you? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's actually pretty damn funny provided he doesn't hate you.

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yeah man.. we've had some fucking laughs on msn.. if we weren't both such antisocial fuckers it'd be non-stop hilarity

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

both out parents died 2 years ago.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*well lubricated erect cock in my hand* how did they die? Did they suffer alot beforehand? Do you still have nightmares about there deaths? *Uggghhh*

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    yup, that's the joy's of being independantly wealthy... :-D .. I think after I write this post, I might go take a ride on my 72 foot yactch to on where in paticular.

you are aboslutly right.. i don't. If you or your 14 year lod little sister / daughter were on fire, I would piss on you to put you out.

Wow just what i need, another fucking antisocial buddy on-line.. *burps* I took you this fucking long to figure out I was an asshole? (BTW: I tried to be nice to you early on, but you were being cute calling me a faggot and whatnot)

whell i got to run kids, the elementry schools are letting out, IMC is quasi back, so I think i will kill some time this afternoon with some second graders..

14. sexc

sexc New Member

why be so offended by me calling you a faggot? people call me a whore all the time. people say im ugly and stupid. doesn't make me wanna kill that person. lighten up hun i was kidding about the gay part. you probably seen more pussy than a cattery owner.

15. unlimited-time

why be so offended by me calling you a faggot? people call me a whore all the time. people say im ugly and stupid. doesn't make me wanna kill that person. lighten up hun i was kidding about the gay part. you probably seen more pussy than a cattery owner.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't see IMC being offended coz you called him a faggot, i imagine (and this only in my opinion b4 u jump down my throat about me speaking for IMC) you wound him up coz of your attitude towards him sending you a T-shirt.Why should he care if you get one or not.If you want one send him your address if you dont, well don't coz he aint gonna come round your house and rape anyone.
    Well maybe now coz you pissed him off but not b4.
    Your not important enough for him to worry about.

16. sexc

sexc New Member

about my attitude towards him sending ....

he wasn't even serious about it. why would he bother sending a tshirt to me in the first place? i am sure he is tough enough not to get cut over a tshirt joke?

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

what makes you think he wasn't serious?.. the bossman said to send it.. so if you'd kept up your end of the bargain.. you'd have got the t-shirt

18. sexc

sexc New Member

my end of the bargin? what was my end? i had no idea about bargins being made here.

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you were to send him facial cumshots or at least naked pics of yourself...

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

oh.. and without any strings attached.. he can handle them as he sees fit