If someone keeps

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

making comments about cheating do you think that they are already cheating or at least thinking about it or what?

2. Robman97

Robman97 Member

My wife says probably already cheating.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Does your wife do all of the decision making? :)

What do you think?

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oops, this went in the wrong section.

5. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Sorry, I had to get my balls out of her purse. Ahem, I think i have em situated. That is a tough one to answer, I always give my wife shit about cheating, but I haven't done it. I would keep an eye out though. Time to put these old balls away again. Gotta go my wife is making me do stuff.

6. moremetal4mepls

moremetal4mepls New Member

My husband has made these comments from time to time over the 13 years we have been together. I've come to the conclusion that he is doing it only when I wont put out for awhile. I'm guessing he feels if he says this I will feel threatened and give it up.
    I dont know your situation, but that could be it. Just investigate.....

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, it's because I don't put out. I don't know why anyone would think threatening to cheat would be a turn on.

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

If your friends are talking to you about cheating they are thinking about it. Unless they are real close once they are doing it they keep their mouth shut about it.

If its your spouse well I dunno. I'm not an idle threat kind of person. If I were gonna cheat I do not think I would indicate I were going to. For the same reason as above.

But not getting any for a while is no fun. Then I start thinking all sorts of chicks look like real hotties. I even posted here once asking the other guys if they thought that girl from "what not to wear" was hot. (I think I had gone without for like a week or so that's my excuse.)

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

I agree with Joe on this 100%. What he said.

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yeah Cheese I think she needs some Trypnisnvagna twice a day for a few days and than check for signs of improvement. ;)

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Gross.

12. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Is he using it in an acussatory way, or just saying things like, "my hands getting raw, do you mind if I get someone else to do it for a while" then he is probably joking. If he says 'the reason you dont want to do it is because you're sleeping with someone else' then he is probably already doing it, or at least talking to someone else.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't get accused of anything. He just makes comments after a certain amount of time has elasped since any action occured. I trust him, it just makes me wonder sometimes.

14. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Have you asked your doctor about your libido? Sometimes medication can make you like that. Beer usually works for me... :)

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Nauseous:

For Christ's sake - How many times do I have to ask? Will you quit cheating on me with your husband and fuck me already?!? :rolleyes:

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You live too damn far away. That's always been the problem. Lomo. :mad:

My only fear with you is that you would somehow puncture my urethra like you do those eldery women and I would piss myself.

17. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Now that there's funny.

"The best part about chicks with walkers? They're already bent over...."

18. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

I just wear this when we hook up and we are right as rain. :p