Idiocracy

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Joeslogic, May 9, 2009.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Just how does one see this movie. Its not on pay per view or any other method on Verizon Fios. And not playing anywhere which stands to reason it came out on 2006. I guess I have go rent it. But whats with the black balling of a good movie judging by the trailers? Not the type message Hollywood wants? :confused:

2. GAS

GAS New Member

I make an effort to see all of Mike Judge's movies and this even slipped under my radar. Only reason I first saw it was because I was drinking at an old co workers house and he had it on, I cracked up and then found out it was a Mike Judge movie and immediatley went out and bought it. His movies have a strange habit of going from movie theaters straight to the cult classic section.

Just hit up your local Best Buy they should have it.

3. BigEddie

BigEddie New Member

You can find a torrent of it if you'd like. Thats how I saw it in 06.

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Eh I rarely buy movies but if that's what I gotta do then I'll go check out Best Buy.

5. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I think it's only like $9.99, and renting it would cost almost half that. It's totally worth it.

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

it is a cute movie... not a great movie.

hey is the Doc guy when went into the hospitial the same guy that does the MAC PC commercials? I think I saw him on another movie "Waiting"

7. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Yeah he was the main character in Waiting.

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I liked him as the Doc... "says here your fucked up and your shits all retarded and you talk like a fag"

I had to take my nephew to get a physical a few weeks ago for sports... I grabbed the clipboard and said the exact same thing... And the nurse herd me... I was embarrassed but we could not stop laughing. I know she thought I had to be worst aunt of all time. which may be true, but at least we laugh a lot.

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Now that is funny. Good ole aunt nephew bonding.

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I saw it on Demand a while back. It is funny but unfortunately it will probably be true in 100 years, we already have presidents winning on popularity, not on qualifications. So who cares if we put them on American Gladiators and whoever wins is the president.

11. GAS

GAS New Member

What he said. It's 10 bucks well spent sir.

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member