I want something sugary

Discussion in 'Fizood' started by Nauseous, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

And I don't have anything.

Ben and Jerry's icecream would be nice. Or even that fake vegan ice cream I like. Damn.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Okay, so I'm sucking on rice crispie treats and I'm okay. Messed up that my teeth were fine before and now they hurt.

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I wanna make my lime thing again- it was sooo good

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Don't make it with the mayo like your mom says. Yuck.

I want to make peanut butter fudge again. I have eaten two of these treats. I have two boxes of them from Walmart sitting in bed with me. It's a bad idea. All I ever crave is sugar and carbs.

Oh and Sam's Club potato salad is the best store bought potato salad ever. It starts like Ree... something. It tastes like the way I make it. It's white and not yellow. I don't like the mustardy potato salad... or is it musturdy?

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Turds. :)

Maybe my occupation should be fecal philosopher? Naw... get a bunch of cleveland steamer freaks.

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

make a profile there ... if not there..at myspace... or somewhere. Remember when the foums were down for like ever...I would miss you:frown:

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I started to and was trying to find a picture and I got to the page where you write a bio and I sorta blanked out after saying that I was a cougar but didn't have scary Madonna arms. And I went to close my window with the picture because I wanted to find a better one and closed the plenty of fish window out. I will do a myspace and need to add you as a friend. I worry about this place suddenly going away and not being able to talk anymore.

I'm doing a plenty of fish one probably tomorrow. I don't want to tell the truth about my location, so I will be in Seattle, WA.

What do I do? Can I send you an message through it? But if I am a woman, and you are set up for men, won't they delete me and call me a dyke?

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I kinda want to mention a slight fecal incontinence problem, but I am afraid one day I really will have it. I think you got me thinking craigslist.

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I get messages from chicks... so you can send one..

Oh and on Myspace.. Lomo is on there, Gas, Mahavic, and I just saw that Jeff has one... oh and Dowayne

10. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yeah I dont like it musturdy either... If I make it.. I dont put ANY in it...and lots of pickels .

Musturd or mustard.. that is one of those words I hate to say out loud. It just sounds stupid. So does syrup ... and Mustache... I feel odd saying them.. does anyone else? say each one out loud 5 times... or am I just stupid... never mind

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Semen contains sugars, too, y'kno...

12. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

but tastes like raw can biscuits - dipped in bleach

my new dishwasher liquid smells just like jizz.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh, so I can add everyone. I will make one later today.

14. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

did you make one?

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah. I just send you a friend request.

16. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yaaay - we is friends

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, and like in real life, I have one friend.

Who all else here has a myspace?

18. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

think you need to post a topic about it... and ask

hell this is in the food section.. no one reads this shit.