i want sex with a shemale

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ghostman, Jul 7, 2012.

1. ghostman

ghostman New Member

i get sooo horny thinkin of havin sex with a sexy shemale slut with a big hard cock.anyone else?? i would love her suckin me off then lettin me suck her off.an lettin her fuck my ass in hard an me fuckin her ass in hard.i get urges to suck a mans big cock with another girl an let him take turns slippin his cock from her pussy to my ass! is this wrong lol.i really want a sexy shemale though to jus have loads of filthy horny fun with.i dnt knw why jus seein a sexy girl with a big thick long hard dick gets mine rock solid!

2. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

And for the record, girls don't have "big thick long hard dicks". It's Okay to have those thoughts, it doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................faggot

:biggrin:

3. maniac164

maniac164 New Member

a big and solid shemale...infiltrate that poop tube and rip apart that colon! harrr

4. Cardina Snow

Cardina Snow New Member

Add Me On Facebook Cardina Snow....

Kade117 likes this.