I pissed in my bed!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by canine_STD, Jan 5, 2002.

1. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I drank far too much last night, woke up about 7 am in a sandpit behind the pub, walked home and went to bed. I woke up again at noon only to discover that I'd let loose a whole sessions worth of piss. I need a new fucking mattress now.

2. Fetus

Fetus New Member

Can i suck the juices from your old mattress?

Why not let Kit and cheese consumate there marriage on it?

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fetus:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You actually seem quite useful to have around!You should be Head of Cleaning dept at ~Fugly Hotel~

4. Fetus

Fetus New Member

I feel so honoured

BTW when do i stop being a punk ass bitch and become something else?

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    I'd let loose a whole sessions worth of piss. I need a new fucking mattress now. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fetus:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fucking nasty...PM me, i want your MSN ID

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

BTW when do i stop being a punk ass bitch and become something else?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

100 posts.... which doesn't mean you start on an epic splurge of posting inane stupid assfucking peurile shit like wank (amongst others... but mostly like wank)

7. Fetus

Fetus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>100 posts.... which doesn't mean you start on an epic splurge of posting inane stupid assfucking peurile shit like wank (amongst others... but mostly like wank)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So i take it she is the forum retard?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>fucking nasty...PM me, i want your MSN ID

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No, you pm me

8. D

D New Member

Hmmmmm... Forum retard?

I think there should be a vote.

Obviously there is me.

My first choice though is Tit.

The Sparkster...

Anymore?

Get a list up of who you think should be in the running and you can all vote (candidates should be allowed to vote also)

Personally I would love a title such as Forum Retard... it would give me a sense of...Je ne sais qui...

9. -po0p

-po0p New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    Je ne sais qui<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

je ne sais quoi (zh…” n… s³ kwä“, sµ) n. A quality or an attribute that is difficult to describe or express: “Fishing has lacked a certain je ne sais quoi in terms of its public image, as all activities must that involve beer, worms and one-size-fits-all gimme caps” (Charles Leerhsen). [French : je, I + ne, not + sais, first person present indicative of savoir, to know + quoi, what.]

10. -po0p

-po0p New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pixel rape:

je ne sais quoi (zh…” n… s³ kwä“, sµ) n. A quality or an attribute that is difficult to describe or express: “Fishing has lacked a certain je ne sais quoi in terms of its public image, as all activities must that involve beer, worms and one-size-fits-all gimme caps” (Charles Leerhsen). [French : je, I + ne, not + sais, first person present indicative of savoir, to know + quoi, what.]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

im taking french in high school

11. D

D New Member

what the fuck ever, It was the first thing that came out whilst typing.... I was only in set 2 for french in school and failed spectacularly during my oral as I said ' je baise le poulet pour le diner'. Damn kiddy dares.

12. Fetus

Fetus New Member

I was in set 6 for french, probabley due to my poor attendance and my love of drinking cheap cider in the local park at around the same time french classes were happening.

If i had my chance again id take french and german classes seriously.

13. -po0p

-po0p New Member

i wish we had german. i love that language. we do however have two german exchange students who i would love to violently rape.

14. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by No Fetus Can Beat Us:
    I was in set 6 for french, probabley due to my poor attendance and my love of drinking cheap cider in the local park at around the same time french classes were happening.

If i had my chance again id take french and german classes seriously.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Coincedence... I was in set 6 for maths.

I ain't gonna bother worring about French and German though. i hate the french but i hate the germans more.

They can relax in the knowledege that i will only grace their countrys to get cheap drink and fags (the french anyway)
    I did have a french boyfriend once. But he didn't last long. Rudi likes shitty dance music so when i allowed him to go to a dance club with his french 'crew' he got it on with this english slag who i hate she is a big fat whoreing bitch who got flashed at at school which served her right.

The colour I hate the most is red and that is because Rudi always wore a red baseball cap (and because I was on the blue team at primary school and our best contenders were the reds. Green and yellow sucked forever, they never won. ha ha ha)

15. Estranged

Estranged New Member

I had a bf once who got realy trashed and pissed the bed. So I cut off all the hair on his comatosed body and left it in a jar beside his bed.

16. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Estranged:
    I had a bf once who got realy trashed and pissed the bed. So I cut off all the hair on his comatosed body and left it in a jar beside his bed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you evil fucking arse-raider.

I thought fags were nice people

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    blah blah... red... blue.. infantile rant... yellow.. green... blah blah<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you'd probably have a chance for my vote for forum retard wank.. i see the campaign speeches are going well

18. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pd:
    you'd probably have a chance for my vote for forum retard wank.. i see the campaign speeches are going well<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i wanna know who im up against first.

I suggest a proper list be made, by someone other than me (short attention span an'all Kitana and Sparky are the only ones I can think of... There must be others)

My Forum Retard campaign is going well already though.

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well i wanna know who im up against first.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why?.. will you become more or less retarded depending on the competition or something???

20. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pd:
    why?.. will you become more or less retarded depending on the competition or something???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well... yeah. More or less. Depends on who the competition is...

I see this a fairly prestigious title and I am prepard to fight for it. I think I am half way there already...

But I think the masses should be able to put their thoughts in on the subject. Maybe I don't seem as retarded to some as I do to others.