I make pie

Discussion in 'Fizood' started by BIGMAMA, Jan 19, 2010.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

ok so got the 2 cans of Eagle Brand sweatened condensed milk... open it up... pour into a bowl to start folding in my lime juice... for some reason I licked the cans lid... and damn... that shit is good ...

so I am adding lime juice ...tasting ... to see when it is right ... and I think I have eaten like 1/8 of a cup of the shit... and now I am sick and feel like shit

I dont think I had enough limes 8, but they were jucy - so I added 2 lemons as well... I think this is going to be garbage pie.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

What kind of pie were you making?

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

um lime ... well key lime... but more like regular lime... man I cant stop doing the dot dot dot thing

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I've never had it. I pretty much only eat apple, cherry and of course pumpkin pie. Pumpkin everyday now for over a year. Two or more pies a week. I wonder if there is a rehab for people like me?

5. Robman97

Robman97 Member

I made a chess pie and a lemon chess pie for my work pot luck. Big hits, because they are sugar laden.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

My Aunt died last Sat morning she made the best Chocolate pies the kind like on a tin of Hershey's baking cocoa. She also made chocolate gravy and biscuits that were awesome.

One of my favorite pies is the one made with Philly cream cheese and lemon and sweetened condensed milk. Put cherries or better yet blackberries on top.

I think that is what BM is talking about. It is best with the graham-cracker crust.

7. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Agreed. I used to make that in college. Condensed milk, cream cheese, vanilla extract, lemon juice, graham cracker crust. I topped with a can of blackberries or some such berry. Good stuff. Impressed the ladies.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh, the 60's... :p

9. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Ur sew meen