I just chipped my tooth!

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I've never done this before. I'm all freaked out that it's like one of those cracks in a windshield... like one bump and it splits down the whole damn thing. Like if I eat something crunchy, my tooth is gonna split in half. It's my front tooth too! I don't want to look like a West Virginian, damnit.

Fuck. It's all jaggedy. Weird thing was it didn't hurt. I hit it with a glass... a big thick fucking drinking glass and then I felt sharp stuff in my mouth and the bottom of my tooth is jaggedy. It's not obvious, but I'm all freaked out that I am going to wake up and be missing a tooth or choke to death tonight on the piece that falls into my throat while I sleep. :eek:

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

im sorry ... I have one too on my bottom front tooth. have had it for like 6 years, never got worse. I never fixed it.... It will get fixed when I get the ANS giant caps.

3. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Sorry to hear about you tooth. If you had posted this in the political section I'm sure Joe could have come up with a link explaining how it is Obama's fault, or maybe a Russian plot to bring down America. :biggrin:

4. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

You weren't blowing your vibrator, were you?

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You're fucking retarded. :biggrin:

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Well, I was reading about those shootings down in TX. I'm sure he would have put a spin on it.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

We all know who to blame for those shootings and his middle name was......

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Good one Bull now two quotes from Obama from his response to seperate incidents.

And a quote from Jeff Foxworthy

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

actually the redneck commedian that does the "there's your sign" is NOT Jeff .. but Bill Engval (sp)

I once dreamed I had sex with the "git er done" guy.... grosssss...

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Well ok then FINE! :biggrin:

I should have added the quote from the terrorist at fort Hood that he yelled right before going on a shooting rampage.

Shitbag yelled:
    Terrorist's shitbag comrade said:

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Eww... I hope I dream about someone hot tonight.

12. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I need to watch news... damn kids have taken over the tvs.
    just watched War of the Worlds... was ok

my sis told about the shootings and said the guy looks like a guy I dated like 13 years ago... who had the same first name... but mine was in school to be a doc... and was not a practicing muslim. I looked and have only seen one pic... hard to tell... I did get a scanner... it has been in box for like 3 weeks... I will scan my pic of me and him tomorrow and yall judge and see if it is him.

13. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I hope you dont... its not fair... I never get good sex dreams .... it is never someone I would do in real life.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I guess I was banging my friend last night on stairs leading up to my bedroom. But that's not me. I can't remember who I think is hot anymore.

Oh yeah... DAN