I have (another) problem

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by kitana, Jul 2, 2001.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

i am dating this guy and he is all into sex and orgasms and stuff like that. it scares me. we get along all right and i like him alot, but i dont want to have sex. what should i do? how should i handle this? i dont want to kill - er - i mean hurt him. any advice would be fine, just to help me think.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Christ I swear.. you are a fucking whiney ass bitch. can you figure anything out for yourself? You are (by courts deffintions ONLY) an adult. Jesus you are like that fucking helpless three year old cosin that follows you around , waiting for you to do everything for them because he is too fucking lazy... THats it.. I figured out your problem... you are too fucking lazy. Get a fucking job loser

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Why don't you want to fuck him?

You don't have to feel obligated to having sex. Not even if he buys you dinner at Arby's!

If he doesn't like the way you choose to live your life, he's not worthy of fucking anyway.

Just don't lose your virginity to an ugly guy like I did, okay?

[ July 02, 2001: Message edited by: Nauseous ]

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm fucking stupid. I tried to edit the above post, but ended up quoting myself.

[ July 02, 2001: Message edited by: Nauseous ]

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

If you fuck him.... I will hunt him down and cut his balls off myself. NO ONE lays a hand on my woman without MY permission. That includes boyfriends. Now if you will excuse me. I need to buy a plane ticket to Hellsville....

6. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

Yea Kit, why don't you fuck him? You gonna keep your cherry until you're married?
    Piece of advice for you, if you say no and he still tries-cut his balls off and feed them to him.
    All men are BASTARDS

7. kitana

kitana New Member

yes, all men are bastards.
    this guy is really cute, not ugly at all. i feel that i should cut off his balls if he tries anything that i dont want, but i wouldnt be able to use a knife, i would have to use my teeth
    i wont fuck him, i dont trust him enough to do that.
    Cheezy: dont worry about a thing, i wont do anything sexual to him...except blue-ball him. hee-hee

8. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 666kitana999:
    i am dating this guy and he is all into sex and orgasms and stuff like that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah...and???

9. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 666kitana999:
    yes, all men are bastards.
    dont worry about a thing, i wont do anything sexual to him...except blue-ball him. hee-hee
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

While I have to grudgingly agree that men are pretty much bastards, WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM??? BLUE-BALL HIM? That's a really nice strategy, if you're trying to get DATE RAPED. It's also an extremely effective tool for anyone trying to get a reputation as a crusty frigid fucking tease. I'll bet you're the type to take head but chokes when it's time to reciprocate. Wake up, little girl, before you get yourself in over your "head." Don't expect the male population you've bastardized to continue to put up with your faux prudish bullshit, because one of these nights Bubba isn't going to take "no" for an answer.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

exactly, I couldn't have said it better. Im just waiting for her whieny ass to start crying about beng raped. I will laugh so fucking hard

11. kitana

kitana New Member

Nicodemus: shut the fuck up! he wouldnt rape me, i can kick his ass. I am a cock tease and blue-balling a guy is funny to me. i wont get raped, no chance in hell or earth. the only thing that i will whine about next time is me having to do jailtime for cutting off his - or any other guy's - balls!
    now, fuck all of you, especially you IMC

12. SexXy

SexXy New Member

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Nicodemus: shut the fuck up! he wouldnt rape me, i can kick his ass. I am a cock tease and blue-balling a guy is funny to me. i wont get raped, no chance in hell or earth. the only thing that i will whine about next time is me having to do jailtime for cutting off his - or any other guy's - balls!
    now, fuck all of you, especially you IMC
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

remember those words when you are in a rape crisis clinic

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ImOneSexXyBitch:

15. kitana

kitana New Member

IMC: i wont get raped!!! byte me

16. Richard Cranium

Richard Cranium New Member

Kitana, your problem is you date little boys in mens bodies. Try that shit with me. Come on. The only way you could give me blue balls is if I bruised them bouncing them off your chin.
    Tell your "boyfriend" I have this friend ruffie he might like to meet.
    And before you start all that "that's the only way you can get a girl..." shit, You should know that's because I prefer my bitches that way. Agreeable and above all QUIET.

Raping you would be like fucking the lube gun at Jiffy Lube anyway. Why bother?

17. kitana

kitana New Member

Shut up, cranium, u dont know shit. you talk the talk but cant walk the walk.

18. Richard Cranium

Richard Cranium New Member

What's that mean? I don't understand. No Speakie english. Cunt.

Try Me.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

It means, step up, bitch!

20. SexXy

SexXy New Member

MY job is to blue ball!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought your job was to stand on the street corner and sell your disease infested pussy while your fat momma sells crack back at home. Damn 2 JOBS! I didnt know sick bitches could handle 2...