I have an idea

Discussion in 'Cars' started by BIGMAMA, Sep 7, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

wouldnt it be cool if a GPS blinked blue if a cop with a radar gun was up ahead? Or made a noise or something to warn you...

That would be cool

also since this is in the Car topics.. I thought I would share something gross. I found maggots today in a to go box from Outback, it had slide under the car seat. I threw them out... and thought, my god you ate there a long time ago... so I went online to my bank to see when I ate there... 11 and 16 days ago. One time with the kids, and one time with a friend. I wonder if that box is 11 or 16 days old. I am creeped out... and feel maggots in my hair... cause I am retarded like that.

I started cleaning the car floor real good, and the cleaner made me sneeze .. and I pissed myself. nice . The cleaner was Kaboom... and I then I got sad thinking about Billy Maze. Had a moment of silence - while standing there by my maggoty car, with warm pee in my pants.

I so would have liked to fuck Billy Maze. I had the whole fantasy worked out in my head. We were in a log cabin in the mountains, he comes in after chopping fire wood wearing a red plad flannel shirt. He throws me on an ugly country table (like my sister has) and well.. we do da wild thang. After that he gets on the roof to lay new roofing and I call my friend and tell her all about it.

there was another fantasy with him and Bull from Night Court, and the guy on the Brawny paper towels ... but that one is kinda twisted... I will shut up now.. shut my mouth up tight.. air tight... heh .. damn Adderall.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That was funny.

You might as well throw Mr. Clean into the mix.

I kinda don't want people to know where cops are. I think fuzz busters (I have had 1 hour of sleep... I have no idea what they are called right now) should be illegal.

I mean, criminals would use those PGS thingies to get away from the cops.

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I knew some guys in high school that were basically a little den of thieves. They were junior crime lords and would spend the nights roaming the streets always on the lookout for something to steal. Anywho they each had an assortment of different radar detectors and scanners. They liked to know where the cops were and also you could hone in on some types of alarms used by a business.

Fuckers I never liked them but I had one of those strategies where I liked to know WTF they were up to. Like that saying keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I remember my mom having one when I was little... and it would go crazy when you got near the grocery store front doors...

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I think the motion sensors on the doors are on the xband frequency. Also triggers for cameras the same on so called high end alarm systems which is stupid cause if you know the frequency then you jam the frequency all the time so they get constant false alarms. I'm prolly wrong on the freqs I don't follow that shit anymore and hate thieves I do like to know how they think though.

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Yeah I hate Thieves as well. Except when I am the one thievin :rolleyes:

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You damn thief!

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Oh and racist also.

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

you forgot ... ugly... lazy... and disrespectful... shut up bitch and make me a turkey pot pie