I have a more serious topic?

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by stwart, Dec 26, 2010.

1. stwart

stwart New Member

hey girlies i am lucy and i am 16, i am deciding to talk about a serious topic, you might not feel confortable writing to a girl on the internet about this, you dont have to if you dont want to, one thing i love about this website is that i dont know who you are, so here goes the questions, please be serious girls :)
    okay so i am going to ask you girls about being abused by guys..
    1.have you ever been in a experience when a guy has touched you in a way that you havent liked, wheather it is the breasts, lower private part, anywhere,?
    2. Has a guy ever said anything to you that made you feel bad about yourself?
    3. Has a guy ever cheated on you? explain
    4. has a guy done anything to you that you regret him doing?explain
    5.Have you agreed to a guy to do soemthing that you shouldnt of done? explain
    thanks girlies and remember if you dont feel confortable answering some of these questions just skip them..
    xoxoxo lucy <3

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I am not a girl, but I'll respond to your questions anyway...

1) No.
    2) No.
    3) No. (explain? - I don't date guys.)
    4) Yes. A man once drank the last beer in the cooler without asking.
    5) Maybe. This one guy asked me to fuck his sister once. He neglected to mention that she was in a wheelchair.

How'd I do? Any help?

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Being a man of your word I'm sure you followed through on your promise. So tell us my good fellow just how did that wheel chair sex thing work out?

4. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

She couldn't run away so Lomo was able to do whatever he wanted.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Hmm some duct tape and a wheel chair...

Nah

I still like my idea better of course you never find them this way to you have to improvise.

Duct tape and a mechanics creeper. Just secure your date to each corner by hand or foot. Roll em out back and hose em off when you are done, then store em in a closet out of the way.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The wheelchair companies are so thoughtful, y'kno? They make the chairs now with holes in the bottom so you don't have to cut one with a knife like in the old days.

LOL @ the mental picture of the mechanic's creeper...