I have a complaint....

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Dwaine Scum, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I have a fucking pimple right in the crack of my ass... It didn't want to pop, didn't want to pop, grew to the size of a pea. Then I griped that fucker, and phiscially heard it pop, it was a while head, with a discharge about 4 inces long .75 mm Diamater.. then clear fluid, then blood, now its gone.

My complaint is, Fuck an ass crack pimple!!!! Persistance pays off!!! Hopefully, if I get anothr, I'll break out the camcorder.

2. SPOooOn

SPOooOn New Member

Did you save the discharge? Put it in a petri dish under a warm lamp.. Who knows, maybe you can grow a whole bunch..

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

thats a pretty good Idea, I didn't think of that. Just when you turn 30, you seem to get one pimple every few months, and its some place wierd, like your ass crack, armpit, or right on the end of your nose. Oh I also get fucking Cysts where I had 8 gauge earings in. they swell up to lima bean size, then you pop it BLAMMO!!!! like toothpase coming out of the tube! I got to get some hoops back in there, I hate when I get those cyst things. They ussually show up when I am wearing my glassblowing glasses for 8 hours, and sweating in front of a 6500 degree flame. It's disgusting, yet satisfying at the same time.

4. SPOooOn

SPOooOn New Member

Does it taste like toothpaste too? Looks like you got yourself a little goldmine there my friend :idea:

You know which ones i hate? .. at the end of your knob.. they take ages to ripen. . And they're damn hard to find when they're covered in mold ..

5. Ferine

Ferine New Member

First off - Ew.

Secondly - be careful busting that shit. A family member had something the size of a pea on her thigh and when she tried to bust it, it bled out on the inside. Turned into a terrible staph infection which eventually turned into a necrotizing fasciitis, they kept having to remove the decaying flesh. Eventually they shipped her to Baltimore where she had to have treatments in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber for like 3 weeks before it finally healed. She had this awesome gaping wound for a long time that had to drain and they stuffed it with gauze - it was pretty nasty.
    So - rambling aside, pop with caution.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Ouch, its just one asscrack pimple... I won't poip it if I ever have another... the earlobe cyst is likeevery other monthI really ned to put those piercings back in

7. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Ferine said...

That brings back some memories. Hooray for 2 years sobriety.

8. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Anyone want the rest of my sandwich?

9. Ferine

Ferine New Member

Why? What got stuffed with gauze while you were drunk?

10. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

YOU'RE DRUNK!!

11. diogenes

diogenes New Member

I used to get staph infections left and right when I used speed. I still have several scars. Nothing like draining a wound you could have avoided entirely had you just stopped playing with that damn scab.

12. Ferine

Ferine New Member

Chicks dig scars.

13. SPOooOn

SPOooOn New Member

You should check out the one I got from my lobotomy :D

14. Schmed

Schmed New Member

If that was the case I'd be a lady's man.

15. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Don't worry dude, I hear guys dig scars too.

16. SPOooOn

SPOooOn New Member

Yup.. and deep too . .. this one time I ended up at someones spine ... from the front. . Did make a lot of noise, so I just left him and went out for a beer. . He was pretty quiet when I came back.. .so I popped him in the fridge.. he'll be sticking around till I get some more .. actors. .

17. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

You are indeed a women of great depth and intrigue....

If I was only young again...

18. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Tell the truth, Barry. You beat off over her av, right?

19. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Let's say someone did, would that be bad??? I'm just asking for a friend of mine....

20. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Nope as long as you kiss your old lady afterwards.