I hate Blink 182

Discussion in 'Music' started by Nauseous, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I can't stand that nasally bastardized bubble gum punk sounding shit.

Just thought I'd share that.

And Saves the Day is another one of those shitty bands where I want to inject the singer with some roids and testosterone and cattle prod his vocal chords.

I know this shit has been around a while, I just got pissed when I saw Blink 182 doing a cover of a Cure song.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You know what band I hate?

The Jonas Brothers. Those guys are about as queer as those chicks from Hanson.

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I cant listen to radio at all... it all sucks.

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I like my XM, but it's in my hoochies car, so I just burn CDs for my truck.

I need to run the XM online and snag some jank via Audacity, it is the bomb.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I've never heard them, but I'm positive I would hate them.

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I think they are a Nickleodeon or Disney thing. My daughter watches that crap all the time so they are always on there somewhere.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

8. GAS

GAS New Member

Yeah I wasn't really happy or surprised when I heard they got back together but meh, whatever. And everyone does Cure covers! I also don't like the Cure very much either so blah.

There is one Saves the Day song I like though, everyhting else I've heard from them is garbage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDFeRj19imU

9. jokesaboutwar

jokesaboutwar New Member

blink 182 is the best band in the world

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I was gonna comment, "Me too" then I saw that I started the thread. :redface:

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

The Jonas Brothers are those queer-mos from the disney channel. Isn't it strange how everything that channel touches turns to gold? I hate their music with a passion. The only thing worse is their HORRIBLE TV show. My youngest daughter can't get enough of them. But I'd rather her be into those "pure" guys than some other losers. I can't thank God enough for the fact that my girl's heroes are Hilary Duff and Miranda Cosgrove.... instead of Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears or Paris Hilton. I just might keep them off the pole afterall.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I saw them on the today show Friday. They suck. I would beat my kids if they listened to them.

13. whowantstoknow

whowantstoknow New Member

I agree on the Jonas brothers, they suck!

However, I gotta defend Hanson man, back off, they are almost gods! Plus, you gotta love those locks of hair, reminds me of mine. Difference is, they cut theirs. I still got mine and well, chicks dig it dude!