I got a new car and I need help

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Nauseous, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ok in all seriousness if its really stuck then make sure your holding the eject button listen for it to lift the disk off the spindle and then try to grab it and pull it forward.

Seems you could also remove the radio and take it apart,

Lastly I think I saw it selling for 245.oo something like that on the same site I linked earlier. The CD changer was a bit more.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It makes god awful sounds when you hit eject and I can't get back far enough to get it out. I give up. My Zune works fine.

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Drive the car up a really steep incline and have someone in another car rear end you to see if you can shake it out. You know use gravity to your advantage.

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

We need to get Joe a breathalizer machine before he posts.

Pukey, not sure how important it is to you, but joe may be right about pulling it out, not sure if it will work right afterwards or not, but if you open it up you should be able to get them both out.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, not that important. Thought there may have been a quick fix.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Shit, you've got a hubby, right?

Pass it off on him.

I like the roach clip idea of manual removal, but if it were me, and you really want to save that AoB CD, I'd remove the unit from the dash and try to manipulate it manually without taking it apart (the vent holes in the outer casing might come in handy) - if not, take that bitch apart and reclaim yo shit, woman!

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Two slipped discs

oops.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009