I don't like Bruce Springsteen

Discussion in 'Music' started by Nauseous, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

And his song, "I'm On Fire" makes me feel dirty.

2. mesclun salad

mesclun salad New Member

I'm not exactly a fan of his either...he kinda makes me uncomfortable for some reason. o_o

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I had a dream about him the other night. It was him but it didn't look like him and he was coming on to me. He tried to get with me on a lawn beside a pile of dog poop. I don't know what that means.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I think it means you're developing a tolerance to your meds...

Or, that deep down, you secretly want to fuck Bruce Springsteen on a lawn next to a pile of dog shit while he wears a mask.

Either way, you're screwed.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Holy shit your dreams are entertaining you should blog them on Fuglys blog and just let everyone know when its updated.

I like a lot of Bruce Springsteins songs. "On Fire" was/is creepy though and even though I like his music I still want to punch him in the face its like a waking dream ...smack on that boney cheek and it caves in leaving him permanently deformed ...more then his picaso face already is.

6. mesclun salad

mesclun salad New Member

Hahahaha. I wonder if that could mean that he just really creeps you out, and those are a few things you would never want to have combined...it's still hilarious, though. :)

7. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

Even if we are dancing in the dark .... I forgot the name... but it had that line in it, and HEY BABY!!!! was that Courtny Cox dancing on stage?

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member