I can't wait to take over Australia!

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by smurfslappa, Apr 12, 2006.

1. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

The country doesn't allow its people to own firearms for "their safety." HAHAHA! That just means it'll be ripe for the taking when all this crazy weather shit goes down in the northern hemisphere. You think it's a coincidence? It's all been scripted. I can't wait to see the look on Chester's face when it's underneath my boot!

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You saw what happened to "Cheech" when he went down there. You better be careful....

3. ghostman

ghostman New Member

u fuckin idiot ahahaha!!! wot so u sayin that cos in england we ent aloud to own guns that ther ent fuckin plenty about?theirs loads an the fact their illegal makes people want em more.u cn place orders fr a smuggle,corruption,bored home made,ex army,bla bla bla,easy to get lol.get any u want mostly,cheap to expensive,glock to ak,desert eagle to tech. i realised over the years,all countries r the same pretty much,jus divided in to diffrent sorts of people in them at the end of the day.every where has one type,or the other,guns,drugs,crime,everywhere the same.jus sum areas worse than others.