I am so high

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by BIGMAMA, Apr 24, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I was at my sister's house, ate some funky pizza, roof of my mouth started swelling, then my throat started getting fat... rushed to the med cabinet, crushed some benadryls, got it in me... started feeling better.. left the kid there since I was a little woosy, came home... drove like 20 MPH.. just knew I would hit a deer on the night I am drunk on benadryl, and now I am so sleepy and high feeling. This is going to be the best sleep ever.

I have no idea what the dosage is for humans... on dogs we recommend 1 mg per pound. I took 4, and dont remember how many Mgs they were. This is great feeling... I think I may become a pill head... start poppin benadryls - Im so punk rock

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

My sleeping habits are all fucked up I do take those sometimes problem is they are slow to wear off. And I'll take one or half of one. Don't get me wrong you can take a more but to me its just annoying. the residual effect makes you want to sleep in. Your sleepy the next day but by that night your wired again and need another. :rolleyes:

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I take Promethazine, it's an antihistimine too but it's good for nausea and I thought I was immune to it until they gave it to me in the ER one night. I don't know how much they gave me. I told them I hurt so much I couldn't sleep, so maybe they gave me enough to 'sedate' me. The DR instructed me not to drive home. I told him that I would call my husband... like hell. I was driving home because my car just had a new paint job and thereor was no way I was leaving it in the ER parking lot overnight fr\or the drunks and scumbags to vomit on or hit with their doors. So I made it down the longest hallway of my life and through the biggest parking lot ever and got to my car and drove home. I drove slow too and was so afraid I was going to fall asleep at the wheel. I always thought falling asleep at the wheel was for sissies, but I understood that night. I made it home okay, almost feel asleep in the shower and had an awesome night's sleep. No hangover the next day, so I take it every now and then to sleep. That's what I requested every night when I was hospitiaized a few months back because I couldn't have anything by mouth and they can inject it. Then the other day I read about how bad it is for your veins and how people have lost their arms and shit to and IV push done incorrectly.