I am a bitter clown

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Ministersf, May 10, 2002.

1. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

Minister Saint-Fond,pull your self together,and do not let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.I would estimate that at least 10-12 years extended education would give you the qualifications for the yellow vested job that you crave.You could then spurt your instructions to similar indivduals like your self who need to be led,and you may even gain a personality out of it and then you might not be as boring as watching paint dry....

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

The whole "multiple personalities" thing is sooo 1998.....

3. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Well, I guess it's time to abandon this thread. I just thought I'd have some fun, but the fact of the matter is, all the euro-trash out there just can't leave me alone.

I'm guessing they're still upset about the fact that they once had a great empire of which all that is left now is a condo in Tahiti and a seat on the international space shuttle whenever NASA decides to chuck them a bone and send some poor slob up.

I don't know why train seems to think he knows about my education and financial status. He's welcome to forward all the conjecture he wants to, but as far as horses are concerned he must have some pretty mean animals if he thinks I couldn't sell my wife's fresian and buy one of his mangy heaps. To think he's chatting up his horse farm while everyone who gets on a plane to the UK has to read a pamphlet about avoiding mad-cow disease and bovine anthrax. How's your insurance bill, chuckles? Maybe I could send you some information on public health codes.

Speaking of and intelligence education:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    I suppose I did make a mistake by not looking to see what city you were writing from as it was clearly evidenced in your profile and posts. I guess that was an oversite on my part. Your excellent spelling, punctuation, and grammar, however, reveal far more about you than your profile. By the way, here is a link that you might find useful.

So this summer, while you are scooping horse crap in the heat of mid-day and fighting mad-cow disease, think of me, driving my new car to my air-conditioned office and remember how much smarter and more successful you are than me.

Cya at the movies!

4. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

Minister Saint-Fond .Yes I knew it wouldnt be long b4 you bottled it.Is that your final shot then?hahahaha,behaving like the grammar Police is going to make you even more unpopular than the sad moron that you already are.Dont u know thats its so unfashionable 2 write English style essays 2 post in places like this??Obviously not.The link that you have sent me is more than likely the one you visited 2 help you be the boring sad old fart that u are.You keep banging on about the yanks can do this ,the yanks created this bomb,the yanks are so powerful,come come,minister.You fucked up big time in Vietnam,a third world country with absolutely no technolgy and primitive military tools 2 use,hahahahahahahaha>last year your big powerful Intelligent country was warned about the terrorist activivty yet failed 2 stop a very disorganised attack that caused mayhem,heavy loss of life and practically devastated the country>hahahahahahaha,your so powerful that you cant even catch a little bearded turban smelly paki who is hiding in the mountains,,,FFs sake minister wake up.Its become such an embarrasment for your leader that he will not even mention him anymore>hahahahahahahahaha.When some one fucks with our Empire, ie The Falklands,we are straight in and its sorted,then no one fucks again,hahahahahahaha.I can almost feel the anger thats is burning with in you,hahahahaha,b 4 I came a long you thought that you had a little respect in here , but i have showed every one the sad little boring obnoxious Yanky twat that you really are,hahahahahahaha

5. sweetninnocent

sweetninnocent New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trainspotter1:
    Minister Saint-Fond .Yes I knew it wouldnt be long b4 you bottled it.Is that your final shot then?hahahaha,behaving like the grammar Police is going to make you even more unpopular than the sad moron that you already are.Dont u know thats its so unfashionable 2 write English style essays 2 post in places like this??Obviously not.The link that you have sent me is more than likely the one you visited 2 help you be the boring sad old fart that u are.You keep banging on about the yanks can do this ,the yanks created this bomb,the yanks are so powerful,come come,minister.You fucked up big time in Vietnam,a third world country with absolutely no technolgy and primitive military tools 2 use,hahahahahahahaha>last year your big powerful Intelligent country was warned about the terrorist activivty yet failed 2 stop a very disorganised attack that caused mayhem,heavy loss of life and practically devastated the country>hahahahahahaha,your so powerful that you cant even catch a little bearded turban smelly paki who is hiding in the mountains,,,FFs sake minister wake up.Its become such an embarrasment for your leader that he will not even mention him anymore>hahahahahahahahaha.When some one fucks with our Empire, ie The Falklands,we are straight in and its sorted,then no one fucks again,hahahahahahaha.I can almost feel the anger thats is burning with in you,hahahahaha,b 4 I came a long you thought that you had a little respect in here , but i have showed every one the sad little boring obnoxious Yanky twat that you really are,hahahahahahaha <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ABSOLUTE RESPECT!!!!!

6. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sweet'n'innocent:
    ABSOLUTE RESPECT!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ill second that...i just wish i could vote for you twice,5 stars would not be enough.

7. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

I know why Minister has gone so quite,the stupid fucker is doing some w/end overtime to pay off his credit card bill for his second hand laptop.Boy oh boy oh boy,what an exiting life he has with all this work ahead of him . 30 years old and hes working in Engineering and even tries to glamorise his position by saying he has some type of office position (with air conditioning).He thinks by saying this that somehow hes in my type of leauge,and has my financial status.I dont think so,well the proof is in the pudding,hes admitted he puts his lottery tickets on every week.Stupid dumb fuckers like Minister have made me very rich and all ive done is simply tell them what to do.When they have got a bit above their station,guess what?? Ive sacked the sad cunts.

8. 26986

26986 New Member

2Trainspotter1", "thundercat_the_twat" and "sweet'n'innocent" you three really are, with out a doubt, a total waste of blood. Not only that, you seem to be under the impression that Britain still has an Empire. I think you'll find that we haven't had anything remotely resembling an empire for over half a century, and if you could find somebody who could name three countrys in the Empire you're probably standing in a History faculty somewhere. You certainly wouldn't be in an English Language faculty the way you type and spell. So this goes to all the others in the room; I hope you don't think that everyone from Britain is a jackass like this guy. Oh and, Minister Saint-Fond, by insulting the UK by saying that we don't send people up into space and that the livestock is infected with a bunch of shit, is just lowering yourself to that nimrod's level. Oh and, Trainspotter1, when the WTC blew up there were British people in it too, you fucking loser. I wish *you* were in it, instead of everyone else. That way nobody would have given a shit. I hope you're all feeling suitably chastised now, lol.

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Death Before Inconvenience:
    and if you could find somebody who could name three countrys in the Empire<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

england, scotland, wales

10. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Death Before Inconvenience:
    2Trainspotter1", "thundercat_the_twat" and "sweet'n'innocent" you three really are, with out a doubt, a total waste of blood. Not only that, you seem to be under the impression that Britain still has an Empire. I think you'll find that we haven't had anything remotely resembling an empire for over half a century, and if you could find somebody who could name three countrys in the Empire you're probably standing in a History faculty somewhere. You certainly wouldn't be in an English Language faculty the way you type and spell. So this goes to all the others in the room; I hope you don't think that everyone from Britain is a jackass like this guy. Oh and, Minister Saint-Fond, by insulting the UK by saying that we don't send people up into space and that the livestock is infected with a bunch of shit, is just lowering yourself to that nimrod's level. Oh and, Trainspotter1, when the WTC blew up there were British people in it too, you fucking loser. I wish *you* were in it, instead of everyone else. That way nobody would have given a shit. I hope you're all feeling suitably chastised now, lol.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is this twat for real? seems like another fucking yank just registering makeing out he is from the uk and probably all ready a member on here.(I hope you're all feeling suitably chastised now, lol)<<<<< now that is funny.....compare that shit with some of the top quality posts from trainspotter then say sorry to him and all the other fugly members for being a prize fuckwitt. you will have to do a lot better than that to play with the big boys u fucking lightweight ass hole.

11. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpSpotter n Innocent_the_Twat:
    england, scotland, wales<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Smartass....

12. GreenAppleSplatters

2Trainspotter1", "thundercat_the_twat" and "sweet'n'innocent" you three really are, with out a doubt, a total waste of blood. Not only that, you seem to be under the impression that Britain still has an Empire. I think you'll find that we haven't had anything remotely resembling an empire for over half a century, and if you could find somebody who could name three countrys in the Empire you're probably standing in a History faculty somewhere. You certainly wouldn't be in an English Language faculty the way you type and spell. So this goes to all the others in the room; I hope you don't think that everyone from Britain is a jackass like this guy. Oh and, Minister Saint-Fond, by insulting the UK by saying that we don't send people up into space and that the livestock is infected with a bunch of shit, is just lowering yourself to that nimrod's level. Oh and, Trainspotter1, when the WTC blew up there were British people in it too, you fucking loser. I wish *you* were in it, instead of everyone else. That way nobody would have given a shit. I hope you're all feeling suitably chastised now, lol.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like this dude already..

13. 26986

26986 New Member

Sorry, thundercat, did some drivel just slip from your brain to your fingers? Or were you just hitting the keys randomly between thrusts while being fucked up the ass by the sweating, greasy monolith of your mother?

14. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GA-motherfucking-S:

I like this dude already..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

GA.our Empire is well large and we still have many countries all over the globe and you are only jealous.We have conquered and won many Wars,more than you will ever achieve.It is now left 2 our superior special forces to go and seek out the Man who is so wanted in your Shit tip of a country.You have been humiliated and brought to your knees and you just cannot see that the rest of world is laughing at you.I thought the minister was the police man of Fugly, but it is you.As you wrote that post I bet you soiled your Incontinent pad and was that exhausted that you fell asleep with it on,now stop being a nusuiance and go and charge your Wheelchair battery up

15. 26986

26986 New Member

Er, no it's not, and we don't.

And you consider yourself a "big boy" then, do you? Just because you like to "play" with the bigger boys, or rather, get raped by them, doesn't make you any less of a motherfucker.

Ah, so I see correct spelling, punctuation and grammer makes me a "fucking lightweight ass hole" does it? Or the fact that I am vastly more intelligent than you, and that I have an enormous penis too, huh? Sorry, old boy, guess you're the "fucking lightweight"

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Ah, so I see correct spelling, punctuation and grammer<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

grammar

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<-- look at the name <--
    solidarity

fuckin friartuck cocksucker

18. sweetninnocent

sweetninnocent New Member

Lol, I know. That sort of took the power out of my argument, eh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are under a very strange conception if you think that your post had any power. Your argument was as weak as the diarrhoea that spurts from your well fucked rectal opening, ie arsehole to you. God loves you, someones got to.

19. 26986

26986 New Member

Lol, I know. That sort of took the power out of my argument, eh?