How the Fuck

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by whipone, Oct 21, 2004.

1. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

I'm an atheist. So, you can take that bullshit and suck on it. ;)

2. desantnik

desantnik New Member

You fuckhead, I never claimed to be a christian! You're so goddamned stupid, it's a wonder it took so long to expose you for the fucking liar you are.

I would love to see you choke on all of your prayer candles.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

fuck i misread that, yes that is a sig saur in my pic... My bad...

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

the Icon pic on my site is El Duce... fuck i don't think sometimes... (and yes I just put a lamp in here so i could see my keyboard...

R.I.P. El Duce....

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

No, you need fans to have a fan base. That would imply that people actually like you. A large group of people repeatedly telling you to fuck off does NOT constitute a fan base...

See how that works?

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

fred as always, you are the confucious of the fug forums, and speak the truth

7. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Thank you, Brother Dwaine, although I honestly believe the truth speaks for itself on this one...

8. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

ya got me there..how about "I have people obsessed with me who have less of a life than I do"?

:p 8)

and when I say less of a life than me, trust me, I am going somewhere I never thought I would!

9. MeAgain

MeAgain New Member

I had a fan base once...

However, the fucker broke and I had to get a new fan.
    -bada-bing-

10. torn

torn New Member

Hate to break it to you Reizvolles, but she's not ripping off any "Army Jerks." If you're a tax paying US citizen then its YOU she's ripping off.

11. torn

torn New Member

So what unit were you in when all this happened to you Amvet? And how long ago was it? 15 years?

Almost time to move on isn't it? No, not quite? You want to sit on your ass feeling sorry for yourself a little more?

Oh, ok. Carry on then. I'd hate for that whole "Looking for a job" thing to interfere with you.

12. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

yeah, I guess I'm not done feeling sorry for myself, yer right. particularly when i have so many people willing to give me a good reason for doing so, as I am so misunderstood i have all the reason for selfpity i could ever desire. thanks.

13. torn

torn New Member

You do know you could make it all stop though don't you? Admit that you lied to people and admit that you never saw any combat in Central America or Desert Storm and admit that you're just trying to scam the VA for an income instead of working for one.

Till then....

Phony.

14. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

If I 'admit' that then I would be the liar ya'll think I am. sorry, ain't happenin. You can't make me confess to lies I never told, no matter how much I am harrassed and cybersatlked.

15. Geezer Glide

Geezer Glide New Member

You would actually be telling the truth for once. But we all know that a complusive liar cannot do that. Their lies are the truth

16. torn

torn New Member

You were never in El Salvador, you never treated any mortally wounded soldiers, you never had your hands full of their entrails as they screamed for their mothers and you never carried anybody out of the line of fire while bullets flew all around you.

Those are all the things you've said and you know that its all bullshit.

17. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

It was never plural. It was one fucking time. jesus. And I don't know if it was el salvador or honduras or nicuragua..all i know is I was fucking there, and still deal with it.

my ptsd is both noncombat and combat related, and i have nothing to explain or prove to anyone. I regret talking about shit I never should have in the first place, and that is my one and only regret, not lies I never fucking told.

18. Dimples

Dimples New Member

a simple fix for this would be proof MEDIVET. you seem so adiment to prove you are telling the truth yet you never offer any proof to these people. they seem to have a lot that would suggest you lie so why not back up your stories? surely you have some evidence besides your word if you are telling the truth?

why not put all these people out of their misery and either show proof or tell them it was all a lie? either way maybe you'd be respected for having the guts to confess after so long. or maybe people will go 'wow she really was there'.

all these words are just that. words. people write fiction books all the time that seem so real you feel like you are there. so words are never proof of anything. anyone can write a good story. but if its the truth you can always prove it.

or maybe you lie so much you believe your own lies? maybe you have become delusional and misguided by something that started out as a small lie?

think about it for all our sakes. im sick of hearing about it.

19. torn

torn New Member

So what unit were you with when it happened?

20. torn

torn New Member

So what unit were you with when it happened?