How many days does Barry have to be dead for this place to

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by DangerousDan, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

O shit! haha I feel kinda weird taking Dans side here but Damn Dwaine you better come up with something to save face on that one!

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

You guys know I have a fucking pigmy midget to pick shit up for me, and to punt when I get angry... everyone should have too...

P.S. joe, you're still a fag

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ah hell Dwaine you can go fishing on the boat to. Just bring a lot of sunscreen cause for you I would guess a sunburn would be pretty painfull.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yes i would *tears up*

5. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Dwaine has to apply sunscreen with a crop duster.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

to joe? can it be Zyklon B? I heard that was wonderful sunscreen

7. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Nah, Joe rubs himself down with baby seal fat and drinks the blood of a newborn while sunning himself on the beach. Dwaine is just to damn big to apply sunscreen with anything less efficient then a Wagner power painter.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

why must you hurt me so, with your words?

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I'll start with that mountian of Fried Okra and then .... The fish basket.

http://www.lulusathomeport.com/menus/index.php

God I love gumbo. But I would be coming by way of I10 and would have to stop by Maw Bill’s in Gulfport to see how she is coming along and get either some of my aunts Gumbo or shrimp spaghetti on the way.

10. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

October is best. It is so hot right now the alligators won't even sun themselves.

And to be clear - Mobile sucks. I live across the bay in Baldwin County. It is much more laid back and clean.

I am about 3 minutes from the bay, and 30 minutes from the Gulf.

Barry

11. Ferine

Ferine New Member

I would gladly assist Dwaine in applying suncreen. But only in May. It is Melanoma Awareness month after all.

12. diogenes

diogenes New Member

I have a Wagner for the sunscreen. Mix in one part acetone to two parts sunscreena and you'll get a nice even coat, no drips and no spatters.

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I had to drive up to memphis this past weekend for a wedding, long boring ride, had to cut across through anniston and then up through birmingham. I have to say alabama drivers are second only to Florida drivers in the 'holy shit what a fucking retard' category.

Present company excluded.....

14. diogenes

diogenes New Member

So. Cal drivers aren't too bad, it's just that there are so damn many of us on the road that at any given point at least one of them is ruining everyone else's drive.

Anybody else need sunscreen while I'm getting the Wagner ready?

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I could use some for tomorrow. Of course I only use the 70SPF from Hawaiin Tropic, that stuff goes on like plaster. Thats what I get for being an 'ultracracker'.

16. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Hence the acetone. You want me to mix in some zinc-oxide while I'm at it?

*Stirs paint canister vigorously*

17. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Buy a house with a pool that has a heater so you can get started about April when the sun is not so strong and develope a good base tan that by now is impenetrable to sunburn pain. Oh and let me add do not make the mistake of considering the all over tan aspect just because you have a lot of privacy. The risk of sunburn to certian private parts is not worth it. Ouch!

18. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Mmmmm, melanoma.

19. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

80 years from now we are going to have half the population living to be 200 years old because they were careful to buckle up and protect their skin. The place will stink to high heaven because they are so far gone in bodily function that they shit all over them selves. But by god their still alive! Thank god I won't be around hopefully because I hope to die at least before I'm 80.

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

ACETONE!!!! What the hell is wrong with you~!!!!! Its summer for christs sakke... Warm weather reducer...